IGNORED

The Official Colchester Vs City Match Day Thread

bissellredhead

Match Preview is up on Bristol Sports Blogger if any one fancies a read! 

Heres the link: http://bristolsportsblogger.com/2014/03/22/colchester-united-vs-bristol-city-preview/

No images today unfortunately as we've had a few problems on that front! 

All comments and feedback are appreciated :)

Hopefully we can keep this run going and pick up another result!

#BristolCity v Colchester: Fielding; Moloney, Osborne, Nosworthy, Williams; Wagstaff, Gillett, Elliott; Paterson, Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Richards, Cunningham, Pack, Kelly, Pearson, Burns, Barnett.

We have some serious attacking threat today. Absolutely gutted I couldn't get off work early enough to go today as it looks very much like we are going for it. That front 3 is absolutely class.

It's a hell of a side for this level. Makes you wonder why on earth we have had such a crap season?

It's a hell of a side for this level. Makes you wonder why on earth we have had such a crap season?

SC's given City a strong spine - Nosworthy, Wade Elliott, and Paterson are all recent signings, and of course, Fielding's looking the part at last.

Could even be JET playing just behind the two strikers.

Personally think JET will be the central striker and will be asked to occupy to centre halfs. Much to people's dislike as being central he won't be chasing full backs towards our box like some want him to.

Paterson on the left and Baldock on the right buzzing around JET is a very dangerous front 3

Thats how I see it.

Surprising and interesting line up, very attacking. SC obviously thinks they are there for the taking...

SC did say that Colchester like to get the ball forward 'quickly' which I understood as 'hoof'. I guess they bypass the midfield and look for knockdowns so SC has given them something to worry about with 3 decent attackers. As long as we don't turn to hoofing it, that looks a very good side!

Archived