IGNORED

The Official Colchester Vs City Match Day Thread

bissellredhead

Yeah let's sack the bloke who has turned our season around and bring back the last genius, who never put a foot wrong and never left us in the shit, it's disappointing and typical but that's all.

Goes to prove that even a defence without El Abd and Flint is not perfect.

He never said sack him......

I'm pointing out we threw away 4 points.

And we got six at Orient and Peterboro.

Ten points from the last five away. Today is a bit of a gutter, as we seemed to be crusing, but has been said, poop happens. Sounds like we started to sit back and invite them on to us, rather than controling the game. Three tricky ones coming up now, would feel much happier with a win against the Vale.

At least El Abd and Flint are innocent this time, who shall we blame today?, shall we have a poll?

Judging by comments Cotterill's poor tactics to blame. That will be the same tactician that's moved us from relegation certainties to near play off form.

Makes I laugh.

I said 2-2 before the game and I'll settle for that. Some of the bollix on here simply baffles me. 15th place is a huge improvement on where we were before Xmas.

I believe we will stay up, and Cotterill must take credit for that. Talk of playoffs and relegation is arrant nonsense.

Judging by comments Cotterill's poor tactics to blame. That will be the same tactician that's moved us from relegation certainties to near play off form.

Makes I laugh.

Even a genius like SC will have his off days I suppose Nick :)

Nothing laughable about it BTW as I had money on the City win...ah well, win, lose on the booze.

I said 2-2 before the game and I'll settle for that. Some of the bollix on here simply baffles me. 15th place is a huge improvement on where we were before Xmas.

I believe we will stay up, and Cotterill must take credit for that. Talk of playoffs and relegation is arrant nonsense.

I mentioned the Champions league, what about that?

Archived