IGNORED

Ashton Gate Artist Impressions...

G Block

• Admin

Don't see the pointi in fat people having to stand on a game of football. Why lose out on eatiing yourself to death Saturdays 3 p.m. too 4.45 p.m.??

Please recommend what it is you have consumed to give you the ability to write such gems

Thanks, but nothing really new there.

I do wonder if they have decided upon the seating pattern design.

Surely, if there is anything that could and should be for the fans to be consulted on - considering we have had minimal input thus far - it is this. Perhaps the club could release a poll during construction phases.

Thanks, but nothing really new there.

I do wonder if they have decided upon the seating pattern design.

Surely, if there is anything that could and should be for the fans to be consulted on - considering we have had minimal input thus far - it is this. Perhaps the club could release a poll during construction phases.

Good thoughts there. Personally I would like something a little different to the standard bcfc etc. Following on from your thoughts is the stand going to still be called the wedlock?

If that IS the case, surely it won't be 26/27k capacity then?

The atyeo is basically remaining the same just being gutted underneath as the changing rooms are moving to the new Williams. The new Williams stand will hold around 11k- wedlock including corners over 6, Dolman just over 6 and atyeo remains at around 4500. I make that 26-27k! The redevelopment reminds me of the valley, with 3 stands connected and one at the end which isn't, I quite like it, makes it less uniform.

The atyeo is basically remaining the same just being gutted underneath as the changing rooms are moving to the new Williams. The new Williams stand will hold around 11k- wedlock including corners over 6, Dolman just over 6 and atyeo remains at around 4500. I make that 26-27k! The redevelopment reminds me of the valley, with 3 stands connected and one at the end which isn't, I quite like it, makes it less uniform.

Just looks like the money's run out before the stadium was completed for me e.g. Plymouth. Dog's dinner springs to mind.

Just looks like the money's run out before the stadium was completed for me e.g. Plymouth. Dog's dinner springs to mind.

Its SL's money, its pretty much never ending. And he is spending 40 mil on it to be fair, hardly a Plymouth. Especially when the atyeo was build in 1994 so is relatively modern anyway.

Its SL's money, its pretty much never ending. And he is spending 40 mil on it to be fair, hardly a Plymouth. Especially when the atyeo was build in 1994 so is relatively modern anyway.

Yep, not one to criticise SL me - his investment is much appreciated.

The one criticism I do agree with is that the view in H block of the Atyeo is of the side of the extended Dolman lower tier. It looks like you won't be able to see the Dolman / Wedlock corner of the pitch from the side of H block with the Dolman moving forward by 5M?

Archived