IGNORED

Notts County Game Now On Good Friday (Merged)

Dave

Might be nice if the club actually gave a small apology as well, rather than just a tiny little statement saying "umm yeah, we're gonna move it. Deal with it."

This move doesn't really effect me much personally but it's a disgrace the way it's being handled.

******* working Friday not happy is an understatement.

Same, I had arranged to have the saturday off as well, Im sure the club will be compensating us season ticket holders who have known about this game since the start of the season and planned accordingly only for them to have a brain fart the week before the game. Im sure those poor players need the extra 24 hours off from their busy working week love em!!

Dave L going to defend this or what?

Sick to death of the silence from the club on yet another **** up

How could he?? Its probably better if he says nothing as that seems to be the norm when the club overlook the most important people that are associated with the club....the fans. Its beyond incompetent to know about this fixture for the whole season and then change it on a whim so close to the original fixture date.

• Admin

You lot are moaners! - There is more to life that a date change in football. You can't go, big deal! Moan about this, and I am sure you are the one who moans that we give the ball away whilst being 4-0 up! BCFC don#t really need moaners! End of!

What they really need is 20,000 superfans who will lap it up when they take the piss out of them. 

Shame that many don't exist.

Of course the official attendance will still be 5 figures as STHs will all be included but in reality I expect the crowd to be sub 10k now.

You lot are moaners! - There is more to life that a date change in football. You can't go, big deal! Moan about this, and I am sure you are the one who moans that we give the ball away whilst being 4-0 up! BCFC don#t really need moaners! End of!

They do need fans though

no it doesn't but when people have paid to travel to Bristol on Saturday and cannot get a refund on travel or are able to switch there travel tickets they have a right to moan put ur self In there shoes

What they really need is 20,000 superfans who will lap it up when they take the piss out of them.

Shame that many don't exist.

Of course the official attendance will still be 5 figures as STHs will all be included but in reality I expect the crowd to be sub 10k now.

I'm looking towards the 5k region!! A lot of people wouldn't have heard of the change plus can't make the new date. Absolute shambles

"The switch has been agreed between the two clubs". What about the fans who have made arrangements? They weren't consulted.

Refunds available for the match tickets if you can't make the new date but did anyone consider the fans who've bought train tickets etc?

And season ticket holders who had 'bought' tickets for all matches and maybe now can't make this match due to the short notice cancellation!

Well said, Jon.

On the FootyMad Notts County forum a lot of them can't make it now either. Plus a load of money has been spent on Hotels and travel that will be wasted

Who at the club decides this? They need to see the shit they have caused!!! :grr:

Do they care? My money's on No.

It doesn't affect me as I'm in Barcelona all weekend.

But I have to say what an absolute disgrace this is...and even worse WHERE IS THE APOLOGY??

Surely on the press release there should of at least been a simple "sorry to any fans that this may inconvenience"??

I can only assume this was ultimately Cotterill and the Notts C managers calls but why such a late call? Needs explaining.

Once again piss poor communication.

Drama queens

Yeah how dare we react to the clubs and football league for making us waste a lot of money on travel for no reason!!

This decision would of been fine 4-5 weeks ago!

Until you see this from someone who has spent a lot of money trying to support their club only to be messed about and made a fool of can you comment on the matter

Good day sir :)

Archived