IGNORED

The Official Walsall V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Yep his never say die attitude won us the penalty, he had no right to get the ball but just nipped in ahead of their defender.

We really didn't play well at all today but for once we actually ground out a result! Very solid at the back, Osborne in particular was an absolute rock, and they never really looked like scoring.

Did you hear Dean Smith on Radio WM?

"Well if you think getting your foot to the ball nicking it away and then the forward falling over is a penalty then I guess Bristol City's should stand...."

:)

Did you hear Dean Smith on Radio WM?

"Well if you think getting your foot to the ball nicking it away and then the forward falling over is a penalty then I guess Bristol City's should stand...."

:)

Interesting on the Walsall forum a few who went said no complaints about the penalty.

She'll be giving them the V's soon!! Randy and The smashers will be doing Pre Season trials interested in the City yoof?

I think as long as they know it stays at football no harm in them hearing (and secretly enjoying) a bit of colourful language.  Had to turn slightly away from her to join in with a few of the chants myself. 

Sent her off to bed with a chorus of 'Your Support, your support, your support's.......not very loud!'

I think as long as they know it stays at football no harm in them hearing (and secretly enjoying) a bit of colourful language. Had to turn slightly away from her to join in with a few of the chants myself.

Sent her off to bed with a chorus of 'Your Support, your support, your support's.......not very loud!'

Under your breath, Darrell Clarkes mother is a whore.

Well as long as she enjoys it it'll be another City fan on the books and your job would be complete ;)

It's all good as long as she keeps the ps and qs at the football.... Don't want her chanting, Your lesson.. Your lesson.. Your lessons f*cking sh*t at her teacher