IGNORED

All Time Top 5 Favourite Players.

Whites

Steve Neville

Bob Taylor

Gary Shelton

Shaun Taylor

Scott Murray

Haven't seen any keepers aside from Basso mentioned (I don't think so anyway), so I have to mention Ronnie Sinclair. No idea why, but he was my favourite City keeper. Maybe it was for that save against Chelsea from John Bumstead!

Depends what you want to see from a player I guess, I want to be entertained (which doesn't really sit with my favourite players :)  ) 

for example Le Tissier, lazy bugger, but most Southampton fans favourite player.

for me it is a entertainment business, and I want to be entertained, a couple seconds of magic will live longer in the memory than  bloke that spewed up through the effort put it.  Sad truth I am afraid.For example Jacki doing the Ardiles flick on the touchline, taking out 3 opposition, then crossing for tanglefoot to miss a open goal.  That lives with me, Liam Robinson running his guts out 90 minute a game does not.

Yeah that's fair enough, I can understand that completely

Depends what you want to see from a player I guess, I want to be entertained (which doesn't really sit with my favourite players :)  ) 

for example Le Tissier, lazy bugger, but most Southampton fans favourite player.

for me it is a entertainment business, and I want to be entertained, a couple seconds of magic will live longer in the memory than  bloke that spewed up through the effort put it.  Sad truth I am afraid.For example Jacki doing the Ardiles flick on the touchline, taking out 3 opposition, then crossing for tanglefoot to miss a open goal.  That lives with me, Liam Robinson running his guts out 90 minute a game does not.

Well for sheer entertainment value likes of Keith Fear, Jantzen Derrick, Geert Meyer, Jan Moller, Ernie Hunt, etc...

Archived