IGNORED

Bryan, Reid And Burns...

Lew-T

Great news, they all contributed well in a difficult season (especially the first half).

I forgot how young these lads are, I hope we as fans give them chance to grow, I think they all have the potential to be top league 1 players and solid Championship players.

Some good news!

Now on the OS. http://mobile.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140620-trionewdeals-1650590.aspx

Good news and I hope this means that we will see more of them next season. It must be a huge boost them knowing the club sees them as an important part of the squad and has confidence in their abilities. I'm sure they will step up and reward the clubs faith in them. Very satisfying to see them progress from our academy, hope more will follow.

Staggering to see Reid is our longest serving player though. How much the team has changed in only a couple of years.

This is fantastic news all round, three players will play a big part next season alongside some more experienced players as long as cotterill actually gets on with it and comes back from the beach in spain!

Thought Stockhaussen said he was in Dubai. Probably come back with Metab or another El Bad

This is fantastic news all round, three players will play a big part next season alongside some more experienced players as long as cotterill actually gets on with it and comes back from the beach in spain!

We will have some news next week.

Slightly over the top reaction by some on here.

Their overall contribution was at best average and if cotterill gets the right players in for midfield i cant see more than a bit part role from them this season. 

Yet to be convinced, but lets hope they take advantage of the lucky opportunity that they have been given.

Sorry but I don't think bryan is good enough. Once in a while he puts in a decent performance but thats it.

Big season for reid and burns to nail down a starting place

I thought he had a great game.. lovely glancing header but I admit Buffon should have done better. 

Sorry but I don't think bryan is good enough. Once in a while he puts in a decent performance but thats it.

Big season for reid and burns to nail down a starting place

Off the back of this season I would have to agree. Bryan is the one with the most improving to do for me.

Slightly over the top reaction by some on here.

Their overall contribution was at best average and if cotterill gets the right players in for midfield i cant see more than a bit part role from them this season.

Yet to be convinced, but lets hope they take advantage of the lucky opportunity that they have been given.

Good summary. Not usual on the forum as we often get comments that are a bit OTT one way or the other.

Off the back of this season I would have to agree. Bryan is the one with the most improving to do for me.

Have to agree. He did very little after his derby winner. Still not sure what position suits him best tbh.

Archived