IGNORED

Sheffield

Rob k

About 1440 pounds for me, thats a return flight from Melbourne to Heathrow and heathrow to sheffield,cattle class.

It's crazy that it's only  8 times the cost of rail ticket bought on the day.

A distance of 360 miles compared to 21,000.

You'll also get several meals, a TV with loads of TV/films, a team of stewards and stewardesses at your beck and call at the touch of a button and you can drink alcohol too. 

You'll also get several meals, a TV with loads of TV/films, a team of stewards and stewardesses at your beck and call at the touch of a button and you can drink alcohol too. 

So who's up for flying to Melbourne for this great day out to Sheffield?

PS You have to get off the plane at Melbourne

That is so last season - come on find something funnier now :grr:

I was on the infamous coach One for Crawley, first time ever on there. It was brilliant, given doughnut and free coffee and had a great time!!! No one celebrated the Gas relegation quite like those on Coach One!!!

I was on the infamous coach One for Crawley, first time ever on there. It was brilliant, given doughnut and free coffee and had a great time!!! No one celebrated the Gas relegation quite like those on Coach One!!!

I was on coach four, but we must have had some overspill from the coach one regulars. When the balloon we were knocking around reached the front the old timers popped it.

I've done coach one before, I'd prefer not to do it again.

Archived