IGNORED

Jon Obika

Who Are Rovers?

Interesting views thanks for posting that would be keen to listen to the Charlton fans views on him

The Brighton fans seem to think that the Charlton fans seem to have better views on him than they do. 

I know for a fact that the majority of Yeovil fans rate him, so it could of just been a blip, but will have to see what they say.

I have also spoke to a few Spurs fans I know, and they have heard promising things, but views from Charlton, Brighton and Yeovil fans are stronger, as they have seen him play 1st team football.

Just checked his Wikipedia page and he's racked up quite an impressive amount of loan spells. There comes a point where that can only be detrimental to a young player's career and serves only to demotivate them. I wasn't even aware that we have been linked with him, but he must have something about him if he's still on Tottenham's books at the age of 23.

Just checked his Wikipedia page and he's racked up quite an impressive amount of loan spells. There comes a point where that can only be detrimental to a young player's career and serves only to demotivate them. I wasn't even aware that we have been linked with him, but he must have something about him if he's still on Tottenham's books at the age of 23.

Also shows on his wiki page he has a terrible goal scoring record

Archived