IGNORED

Shaw's Reported Wages

Loco Rojo

Its a bizarre discussion.  The fact is, if consumers want something then they will pay for it until the pips squeak, especially when there is essentially a monopoly out there.  Sky know this and nothing will change it.

If people love Premier League football then many will pay an arm and a leg for it.  And by virtue of the fact people are not prepared to be without football then the money sloshing about will remain high as there is no sliding scale - you have it or you don't.  There's not much more to it than that.

Perhaps. But, at least they will be one of the richest teams in the Championship....

Without selling players, relegation would still mean they would be one of the richest teams in the championship!  

As Jim Royle would say, "financial fair play - my ar5e!"

I enjoy watching sport, I just don't enjoy the way that Sky throw money at it and money corrupts.

To my mind, anybody that subscribes to Sky is contributing directly to the ruination of football in this country.

I fully realise that other sports have also had an increase in funding thanks to the money from Sky but it's all completely piecemeal compared to Football.

As opposed to BBC & ITV's dismal coverage of any football. Only teams to be seen Man U, Liverpool, Chelseam, Man Shitty, spurs and on occasion the Arse, Everton and Worst 'Am..and it was the big clubs only on the BBC's coverage of the Championship, mainly ex prem clubs..

Sky covers every Prem side, and most of the Championship n all. THEY aint the problem, its all the dodgy foreign (And British

!) owners currently infesting the game. Of the big clubs in England, Manure & Liverpool (Yanks) Hellski (One of Putins Russkie buddies), Man Shitty (Qatari or Emimirati) the Arse (One Yank, and yet another one of Putin's buddies) Spurs, a dodgy Brit, leaving only Everton being owned by a Brit of substance, and THEY cant compete with the others..

• Admin

So, (without reading too much jizz from the last 20+ replies) Sky are to blame for Luke Shaw getting his high wages?

Just a guess, like...

But who's to blame for Shaw being too fat to train with the first team squad?

Archived