IGNORED

Willem II

willem ii

On 13/08/2018 at 17:09, bristolcitysweden said:

Some Willem II fans enjoy meeting up with people who support Bristol City and equally some Bristol City fans enjoy meeting up with people who support Willem II. The only connection to football is that they support different football clubs but are mates.

are you for real? 

I know you are upset because you are swedish and feel left out or something but tough shit.

I'm going on sunday to watch Willem II v Haracles Almelo by the way.

On 13/08/2018 at 17:09, bristolcitysweden said:

Some Willem II fans enjoy meeting up with people who support Bristol City and equally some Bristol City fans enjoy meeting up with people who support Willem II. The only connection to football is that they support different football clubs but are mates.

The world is indeed a beautiful place!!

Yesterday a home match against Heracles Almelo, which have a pretty good team. But yesterday it was Willem II all the way.... 5-0 win with a hattrick of Fran Sol (played in the youth of Real Madrid). With the 4-0 a decision of the Video Assistant Referee in our advantage.... Next Saturday away game against PSV Eindhoven. Normally they are better, but last season we have beaten them at home with 5-0 and with the win of yesterday in our mind we still have hope for a good result!!!!  Vid of the match:

• Admin
56 minutes ago, Stephen1989 said:

Hi i've just kind of stumbled onto this site i'm looking for any assistance does anywhere online sell Willem II home shirts? I can't find one anywhere..... cheers! 

There may be something of interest here 

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&ei=Wc1IXMqJOIutUvSFmOAJ&q=willem+ii+shirt&oq=willem+ii+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.3.46i131i275j0l4.4175.4244..6205...0.0..0.209.209.2-1......0....1.........0i71.KJXH1y6mTuk

https://webshop.willem-ii.nl/?_ga=2.145853108.1061557531.1548275131-2096932488.1548275131

What a week for Willem II.... one and a half week ago The Derby at home against our local rivals/enemies from NAC Breda. We won with 2-0. Quite some people were iver from Bristol to attend the match and join the parties! Then on wednesday a match against FC Twente for the Dutch cup which we won with 2-3. We are now in the half final in which we play at home against AZ Alkmaar.

Then Frenkie de Jong was sold by Ajax to FC Barcelona. Since he used to play for Willem II before he went to Ajax, we will get about 7,5 million euros of the transfer. This is for Willem II quite a lot of money since we have a yearly budget of around 11/12 million euro. With our nr9 sold in the winter too, we should have the budget for next season already complete.... 

Last sunday an away match against FC Utrecht (nr. 4 in the Eredivisie) which we won with 0-1. We haven’t won there since 2006... resulting in place nr. 9 in the Eredivisie!

below a vid of the ultras before and during the match against NAC Breda.

Willem II 

4 hours ago, willem ii said:

What a week for Willem II.... one and a half week ago The Derby at home against our local rivals/enemies from NAC Breda. We won with 2-0. Quite some people were iver from Bristol to attend the match and join the parties! Then on wednesday a match against FC Twente for the Dutch cup which we won with 2-3. We are now in the half final in which we play at home against AZ Alkmaar.

Then Frenkie de Jong was sold by Ajax to FC Barcelona. Since he used to play for Willem II before he went to Ajax, we will get about 7,5 million euros of the transfer. This is for Willem II quite a lot of money since we have a yearly budget of around 11/12 million euro. With our nr9 sold in the winter too, we should have the budget for next season already complete.... 

Last sunday an away match against FC Utrecht (nr. 4 in the Eredivisie) which we won with 0-1. We haven’t won there since 2006... resulting in place nr. 9 in the Eredivisie!

below a vid of the ultras before and during the match against NAC Breda.

Don't forget Alexander Isak on loan from Dortmund. Originally from AIK Solna.

On 27/08/2018 at 14:28, willem ii said:

Yesterday a home match against Heracles Almelo, which have a pretty good team. But yesterday it was Willem II all the way.... 5-0 win with a hattrick of Fran Sol (played in the youth of Real Madrid). With the 4-0 a decision of the Video Assistant Referee in our advantage.... Next Saturday away game against PSV Eindhoven. Normally they are better, but last season we have beaten them at home with 5-0 and with the win of yesterday in our mind we still have hope for a good result!!!!  Vid of the match:

Love it. We say "Sammanfattning". 

What a great day yesterday..... it all started off in the city center with the bus with the players passing by too. Great moment that was and it has given the players the right vibe for the match too. After that with a corteo to the stadium for a pre party over there too.

the match itself was not of a very good standard, but hwo cares? The penalties were indeed very bad taken, but who gives a toss? We are through to the final!!!! That will be a very hard game to win, but at least it will be a fun day out!!!

And yes, the games of Ajax, PSV and AZ are postponed and we will not be there for a ling time, but a very nice start of the season. i have also attached a link to a video. This features our injured player Fernando Lewis who joined us on the Kingside during the second half of the match yesterday and started our clubsong after the end of the game! 

Archived