IGNORED

Willem II

willem ii

And another win for Willem II last weekend against SC Cambuur Leeuwarden: 3-0. With this victory we are now 4 points out of the relegation zone. Saturday an away match against ADO Den Haag (some of you hav visited the home game against ADO Den Haag last season). With a win will be above them too in the Eredivisie...

The goals can be found here (bad quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVVh_4fP9sA

not really. against FC Twente Lucas Anderssen, on loan from Ajax, was superb and scored three times. Our 11 played 9 those matches. He is not good in scoring but does manage to keep a ball in posession with an opponent in his back. Lots of scores from dead ball moments, free kicks, corners...

Last weekend away against Ado Den Haag. Result: 1-1 draw. Not too bad, another point for us. There was a storm coming over and therefore no long balls possible and Ado Den Haag only defended. Pretty difficult to win even though we played against 10 players for almost half an hour.

Highlights can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISNQXWpYK0

Bit of a random post, but is there no way us as fans can try to assist in making a friendly or something happen between the two clubs? They've shown tremendous support for our club & I feel like our clubs actually disrespectful towards them. Now could be the time to try and get something ready?

7 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Bit of a random post, but is there no way us as fans can try to assist in making a friendly or something happen between the two clubs? They've shown tremendous support for our club & I feel like our clubs actually disrespectful towards them. Now could be the time to try and get something ready?

Club keeping making vague promises to look into a friendly, but nothing came of it - Probably be going to Kenya this year to help dig water holes, whilst playing a few friendlies against the local Yuth

10 hours ago, Fiale said:

Club keeping making vague promises to look into a friendly, but nothing came of it - Probably be going to Kenya this year to help dig water holes, whilst playing a few friendlies against the local Yuth

If it results in the season we had after we last went to Africa then I'm all for it

11 hours ago, Griffin said:

This was approached last month - 22-2-16.

Andrew Billingham of Bristol Sport was receptive. Those involved in the conversation would be more able to explain what something is.

53 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

A question was asked at the Q&A session with SL at Nottingham about the potential for a friendly. I seem to recall that the answer was not positive but a "we can look into it" sort of non committal reply.

I guess it doesn't fit in with SL's business interests. Heaven forbid something the fans want should be arranged.

We (as supporters of Willem II) will support it!!!! Question is if our clubs support it too... Would be a great occasion. In Tilburg we have at the end of the summer an open day for all supporters where the new team is presented (Kingsday). We have played some friendlies on those days already. Playing against bcfc on that day would be ideal!

Archived