IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Scunthorpe United Match Day Thread

We need to show more if we are going to up automatically.

Peterborough look like the class side, I think Preston are probably better than us at this point too.

I dunno if they played most or all of their first team vs orient in the JPT but both teams looked inferior to us. I honestly believe that we are the strongest team in the league but as Samo says it will be an interesting encounter when we meet for sure

I dunno if they played most or all of their first team vs orient in the JPT but both teams looked inferior to us. I honestly believe that we are the strongest team in the league but as Samo says it will be an interesting encounter when we meet for sure

No Peterborough had a significantly weaker side out.

I disagree, Peterborogh seem to be beating teams comfortably this season, without fuss or struggle....we are scraping through games (which certainly isn't a bad thing) based on hard work and that little bit of luck.

While we were te better side today. I do think S****horpe if equalised at 1-0 could easiy came away with a point....similar to last week at Notts.

We aren't putting teams away yet, we are winning ugly...unlike the 2 teams I mentioned.

No Peterborough had a significantly weaker side out.

I disagree, Peterborogh seem to be beating teams comfortably this season, without fuss or struggle....we are scraping through games (which certainly isn't a bad thing) based on hard work and that little bit of luck.

While we were te better side today. I do think S****horpe if equalised at 1-0 could easiy came away with a point....similar to last week at Notts.

We aren't putting teams away yet, we are winning ugly...unlike the 2 teams I mentioned.

Only decent team they have played were Sheff Utd who turned them over!!