IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Mk Dons Franchise Match Day Thread

So then.. here we are in the massively huge proverbial top of the table clash broadcasting live across the world in HD format.. if only.

Has the oh so slightly demoralising draw to Dynamo Fleetwood dealt a blow to our impregnable facade? Will it have a sub conscious impact on our style of play even if Cotts drills the team in the pre match pump up?

Another fascinating dynamic that is English football, no other leagues like it anywhere on this beautiful planet. The table position is not what poses these questions as much as the powerful 18 yr old scoring for fun for MKDF and those recent results. The mid week match may have tired them but i doubt it. At this stage of the season players who are winning want matches as fast as possible to keep the adrenalin pumping. 

These factors and more have this down as going... any which way but definitive. it is too close to call. it is a bell weather for sure and will be watched closely by one and all in this division at the very least.

I hope and feel we might just have enough with home advantage especially if the fans pump it up loud enough.. difficult if, and its a big if, the away support is vociferous; MKDF are not renown for that are they?

2-1 to City with an edgy last 10 minutes

Wilbs and Agard.

Maybe a sending off as well for one team.

UTC

• Like 1

So once again we're on that shity Mw radio where you mostly get the odd bit of commentary between the horrible crackling oh the joys, think I've figured out why this is & can only be that the majority of our supporters actually attend the match where as the sags have such a large following they can't all get into these small non league grounds so a lot have to miss out so they put it on Fm so they can listen it's the only explanation I can give for the non league 16:53's getting priority over us, still takes the piss big time though fukin wanky Bbc radio.

So once again we're on that shity Mw radio where you mostly get the odd bit of commentary between the horrible crackling oh the joys, think I've figured out why this is & can only be that the majority of our supporters actually attend the match where as the sags have such a large following they can't all get into these small non league grounds so a lot have to miss out so they put it on Fm so they can listen it's the only explanation I can give for the non league 16:53's getting priority over us, still takes the piss big time though fukin wanky Bbc radio.

That's Radio Drivel for you all along. Mind you, before you criticise their football coverage, listen to their daytime programming for an hour. No longer, if you value your sanity.

• Like 1

When Rovers are at home they are on that frequency.

What the bloody hell you talking about?