IGNORED

The Official Coventry City V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

per Chipdawg's question... it is a good one... and honestly i cannot really answer it other than I had a plague of ants some weeks ago.. the tiny ones who seem to come from nowhere and i saw them crawling all over some Chai bags.. maybe they liked the cinnamon scent. They have been vapourized since and no sign of a return colony. One little nest actually resided in my kettle top.. very bizarre place to live; guess they just liked being boiled alive and then decided to take it out on my tea bags which are now safely back in the cupboard.

The ants of Manila have declared war on tea consumption! The response?

"We shall fight on the biscuits, we shall fight on the tea caddies, we shall fight in the mugs and in the tea cups, we shall fight in the kettles; we shall never surrender..."

Was just about to head out on a whim (wasn't going to be able to go)

7 quid return on the train from Leics, sadly doesn't get in til 14.34 so probably don't have time to get to the ******* Ricoh -_-.

Don't be soft... if i was in your shoes it would an absolute no brainer.... get off your ass and get to the game now and thats an order!