IGNORED

The Official Barnsley V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Captain does not involve he can not be dropped.

I'm a big fan of Elliot, but I believe Pack and Smith deserve a chance together, as Pack has been arguably our standout player the last two games, bar Flint.

It's not as if Wade is our only leader, we have a squad full of them.

I agree with you about a captain. I still think Elliott keeps the ball better than pack and that will be important today.

What's the problem with trying out Pack and Smith in the same midfield? They have both excelled when been called upon this season, nothing against Wade Elliot mind.

I was thinking the same. Elliot has looked slightly off the pace in recent games. Although he's fit, at his age, he's inlikely to start every match and a rest could do him good. If he was on the bench he would be a good player to bring on for the last 15-20 minutes.

I was thinking the same. Elliot has looked slightly off the pace in recent games. Although he's fit, at his age, he's inlikely to start every match and a rest could do him good. If he was on the bench he would be a good player to bring on for the last 15-20 minutes.

Elliott will get a break with the JPT and FA Cup coming up.

Our best player has to play. Very simple. Pack and Smith play in the same position. I also think Pack's performance on Tuesday has been slightly overrated on here

Feel we have been riding our luck somewhat over the past few games -- and that may be a reason not to change things but for me we need to be a lot more in control defending the midfield and hence hopefully reduce the risk of the inevitable goals we have been conceding.

Our best player has to play. Very simple. Pack and Smith play in the same position. I also think Pack's performance on Tuesday has been slightly overrated on here

Glad someone else thinks the same as me about Pack on Tuesday.

He has done ok covering and got that important goal against Coventry but it was surely never a decision to make between him and Smith once Smith was fit again?

• Like 1