IGNORED

Boxing Day Tickets

mickeygeeee

I am not sure what you call early, but a 12.30 or 1pm kick off doesn't sound like needing to get up early to me.  

Anyway, as far as I know the club aren't even considering it.

It would do for my attendance though - my wife is on shift until noon and I have no alternate childcare for my 3 year old (and it's a bit early for him to join his big brother in coming with me....)

Always wanted a game on Boxing day as it seemed at one point we havent had one for years and then when we got one the other season i then realised there was no public transport so couldnt get there...

There were some buses last year (for the bloody sales :( ) and the Abus shuttle will run.

Its going be a nightmare trying to get tickets for family for this game anywhere near season ticket seats.

I'm assuming the Dolman changes wont have started for this game?

The changes were due to happen "at Christmas" but with such a big match they may push that back, especially as in my experience construction sites shut down for 2 weeks over Christmas.

There will be high demand for tickets - Boxing Day matches are always popular and it will have a higher attraction than other fixtures. Plus I would expect Yeovil would take the full allocation so there won't be the Atyeo block D overflow as used by hone fans for most games this season.

It would do for my attendance though - my wife is on shift until noon and I have no alternate childcare for my 3 year old (and it's a bit early for him to join his big brother in coming with me....)

This time of year I tend to park up and leave the little ones locked up in the car.

As long as the temperature doesn't hit 30' you don't get into trouble.

They will all sell out. Yeovil won't.

Blige! Boxing day attendances are traditionally higher than average as it is.  With City hopefully still up there, it being a local derby and tickets being in shorter supply than normal - it will sell out.  Absolutely no doubt about it.

Blige! Boxing day attendances are traditionally higher than average as it is.  With City hopefully still up there, it being a local derby and tickets being in shorter supply than normal - it will sell out.  Absolutely no doubt about it.

Not a chance Yeovil will sell their allocation.

Archived