IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Oldham Athletic Match Day Thread.

PNE Lose

Swindon Lose

Notts County Lose

Sheffield U Lose

Peterborough Lose

City WIN.

Good days results, big win today.

Back to 5 points clear and now 10 clear of 3rd.

Oh, and a clean sheet.

SC better get them undercrackers washed..

9 points ahead of franchise (2games in hand), but what's a point between friends.

One of those dream set of results days!

Cotts

"Hard fought. Great in first 25 mins. Oldham then had better of last ten minutes, but disappointed not ahead at half time. Today about patience, concentration, and was going to take a good team to beat Oldham.

Practiced this free kick loads of time - started in Botswana! Hopefully other teams mark this one now, as we have another one! Great save from Fielding.

If kept game really open after goal, they would have scored. Did not make any mistakes defending set pieces, and really pleased for lads today. Big day, given other results. I said after Rochdale it was a good point. I knew that was the case. People will think I less cookoo now.

Few of the other boys can get some minutes under their belt in the cup, will need to think about that now..

Edited by cityexile

Random, but you do wonder as a fan about the way teams other than the big boys get covered.

Eg - today, BBC reports "Leaders Chelsea move nine points clear of title rivals Manchester City as a sublime finish by Oscar helps defeat QPR.". Well, yes, but Southampton in second place 4 points behind are obviously invisible!

Random, but you do wonder as a fan about the way teams other than the big boys get covered.

Eg - today, BBC reports "Leaders Chelsea move nine points clear of title rivals Manchester City as a sublime finish by Oscar helps defeat QPR.". Well, yes, but Southampton in second place 4 points behind are obviously invisible!

It was like that when we stuffed Arsenal first day in the top division. The BBC were there because it was Supermac's debut, but the Cheese taught them a lesson :D

Try going to the Sky Sports site. 

Sheffield UTD had a good win and Lee Johnson is hoping to slay the dragon!

It is very often the case that City get only a brief mention, third or fourth match report.

Would love to hear in time from somebody at the gate whether the gate was as rocking as it sounded! Sounds in fairness a much better performance as well - unlucky to not get ahead early, but dug in!

Right, through my own crass stupidity (smoking at H/T and forgetting I gave my ST to a mate to get my Swinetown ticket) I missed the second half  :grr:  BUT ,walking past the M Shed at about 25 past 4 you could hear City singing as clear as day. Now THAT'S impressive ! :clap:

Edited by slartibartfast