IGNORED

David James Bankrupt

foghornred

Public Apology

I would like to publicly apologise to both Steve & David for the inaccurate comments I made in this thread which I now believe to be untrue.  The remarks were not malicious or intended to cause harm, simply thoughtless.

I hope that both Steve and David will accept my apology and understand that I was simply not thinking straight when I made these comments.

I confirm that I was misled by a source I thought was genuine and turned out not to be.

If either David or Steve would like to contact me, I will apologise personally - I'm sure they both know who I am.

Again, I am sincerely sorry for my stupid and thoughtless remarks and confirm again that they are inaccurate and were thoughtless rather than deliberately. intending to cause any harm.

No, I regretted the comment the minute I made it but could find no way to delete it.  That's why I said later that I'm sure it was all done legally.  It's been on my mind ever since and I simply wanted to apologise but have been wondering for months how I could do so without having any way of contacting David or Steve myself.  Nobody has threatened me with any court action or the like.  Hopefully they will both understand that I was simply thoughtless and stupid rather than malicious, though I would like to have the opportunity to apologise personally for comments that turned out to be inaccurate hearsay and totally untrue.

Yeah - no hidden agenda, just the most sincere of apologies.  I simply got it all wrong and it's been constantly playing on my mind and nagging me form months and months.  I should have done this sooner.

I truly respect both parties, Steve for the excellent company he founded and built and for what he has done for Bristol Sport and David for his footballing ability and charity work.  I remember watching David's first game for City in awe so soon after watching him on TV playing for England.  Steve, I have more respect than you probably realise.

29 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

No, I regretted the comment the minute I made it but could find no way to delete it.  That's why I said later that I'm sure it was all done legally.  It's been on my mind ever since and I simply wanted to apologise but have been wondering for months how I could do so without having any way of contacting David or Steve myself.  Nobody has threatened me with any court action or the like.  Hopefully they will both understand that I was simply thoughtless and stupid rather than malicious, though I would like to have the opportunity to apologise personally for comments that turned out to be inaccurate hearsay and totally untrue.

You made more than post that alluded to some sort of deal that was done regarding DJ wages, also that somehow DJ had squrilled away money and assets from his wife. That was November 2015, and now you confess to being wrong? If you had said nothing no one would have worried, maybe it is your conscience, or some other influence, either way a bit odd.

Archived