IGNORED

The Official Swindon Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

What respect have you shown there exactly?

I thought the post showed a lot of respect, even flattery.

Anyway, scraping a 1-0 home win, against a club a few positions higher in the league, with an 11:10 man handicap for 87 minutes is obviously 'kind of a big deal', as is reflected in them doubling their previous home attendance for the big match. And their on-pitch felching afterwards.

Only a heartless bastard would want to deny them their special day.

After the huge experiences,successes & achievements of his father Terry if Mini-Cooper isn't thoroughly embarrassed at his own celebrations after beating a ten man league one team at home, not to mention his prancing players then something is seriously flawed in Swindons collective mentality.

OK take a breath, shake head and sigh, phew ... we have so much more class than that lot!

(do their chippies sell Cod Lots btw? :) )

Some of you City fans need to get real and hearing your manager as well saying it wasn't a sending off then he is a total idiot since when has head butting a players not a sending off offence.

We had to make changes as our two best players were out ok you had your player sent off and first half we didn't take advantage of the situation but second half you hardly got out your half and we hit the bar twice and 19 shots at goal look at the stats you had one shot all game from a team that you lot were supposedly going to spank us 3 or 4-0.

We are far better in possession of the ball than you are and your mistake was to try and rough our young players up from the start which must have come from your manager so he has to take some of the blame.

Get your rose tinted glasses off the best team won and really it should have been by two or three goals not just the one and it would have been an injustice if you had got something from the game.

We know we are the best footballing side in the league and with our two best players back we will be even better at your place.

We fear no one and you played a proper football team today and lost accept the defeat I said yesterday you have to lose sometime there is no way you were going to go the season without losing games as every team will lose games.

All the supposed best team we have beaten Sheff utd - Preston now you lot.

As for Aden Flint he was well out of order at the end of the game and he needs to remember who gave him his chance in league football.

Look forward to seeing you at your place and by the way just to remind you we drew last year with 10 players.

Sweet result and deep down you all know we are a good side with two better players to come back in.

Swindon, forever in our shadow.

Enjoy second place. It's the best you'll do.

And I'm guessing Aden cottoned on pretty quickly that Swindon is a cesspit with a shit club full of shit fans. Enjoy your 6,000 crowd next home game when your extra 5k that showed up for your cup final aren't interested :laugh:

Finally! Somebody understands.

I am sure if the situation was reversed in its entirety, we be loving every nuance of it.

Whilst we are both knocking the other lot for showing it, at least there is some passion around! Gutted its to you lot to be honest, but not heart broken the unbeaten run is gone. Was becoming like a cup game every league match as everyone wanted the scalp. Equally, a sense of injustice is never a bad thing, although keeping my powder dry if it is fair or not!

Couple out now. Be interesting how we cope. If you start getting to close, we can always buy your best player or two in January...

Edited by cityexile

I am sure if the situation was reversed in its entirety, we be loving every nuance of it.

Whilst we are both knocking the other for showing it, at least their is some passion around! Gutted its to you lot to be honest, but not heart broken the unbeaten run is gone. Was becoming like a cup game every league match as everyone wanted the scalp. Equally, a sense of injustice is never a bad thing, although keeping my powder dry if it is fair or not!

Couple out now. Be interesting how we cope. If you start getting to close, we can always buy your best player or two in January...

I genuinely think we may be in for one of them in January.

Some of you City fans need to get real and hearing your manager as well saying it wasn't a sending off then he is a total idiot since when has head butting a players not a sending off offence.

We had to make changes as our two best players were out ok you had your player sent off and first half we didn't take advantage of the situation but second half you hardly got out your half and we hit the bar twice and 19 shots at goal look at the stats you had one shot all game from a team that you lot were supposedly going to spank us 3 or 4-0.

We are far better in possession of the ball than you are and your mistake was to try and rough our young players up from the start which must have come from your manager so he has to take some of the blame.

Get your rose tinted glasses off the best team won and really it should have been by two or three goals not just the one and it would have been an injustice if you had got something from the game.

We know we are the best footballing side in the league and with our two best players back we will be even better at your place.

We fear no one and you played a proper football team today and lost accept the defeat I said yesterday you have to lose sometime there is no way you were going to go the season without losing games as every team will lose games.

All the supposed best team we have beaten Sheff utd - Preston now you lot.

As for Aden Flint he was well out of order at the end of the game and he needs to remember who gave him his chance in league football.

Look forward to seeing you at your place and by the way just to remind you we drew last year with 10 players.

Sweet result and deep down you all know we are a good side with two better players to come back in.

Mmmm.........you seem a well balanced level headed indiividual..........with objective non prejudicial views

The thing that most riles me about this loss is that the Swindle fans will rile in it and proclaim themselves almighty, when by the looks of the scoreline i can only think with 90 minutes of our gameplan and 11 players we would have won, but ah well. Still top and we take positives from our defensive resolve!

Who cares... its a game of football. More important things in life. However, you end on the right note squire :)

• Like 1