IGNORED

What Would People Prefer

Go Junior GO

stay in top half all season but miss out promotion and win jpt

and do simular next season

or go up this season then back down next after bumping along at bottom of championship

In my courting days it was always top half first, not sure about all season though..

Definately wont do it the following season

I would like to go up and down....and possibly bump the bottom....and avoid the :clap:

or go up this season then back down next after bumping along at bottom of championship

With suggestions like this it's time to go junior go.

Would you rather be Robinson Crusoe on an island of your own with a dog, parrot and a heathen companion that you de-heathenize and the only visitors you get are a bunch of savages who have a drastic solution to the world food shortage or would you rather live surrounded by people in a big city in the 21st century but not have or be able to acquire a mobile phone or the internet?

Would you rather have sex with a goat, but no one knows about it. Or,

Not have sex with a goat but everyone thinks you have?

Forsy,

You need to redirect your post to the Cardiff forum for the correct answer.

P.S. Over there the  answer is yes to both questions!

• Admin

It was a fair question I thought 

another year in league one winning more than we lose or a season in championship where we lose more than we win

Thats an easier question to answer, would more than happily take promotion then not win as many games as we are at present

you remember saturday mornings better than me. id forgotten about him but never forget captain scarlet and the mysterons

Marine Boy was one of my favourite programs :)  I think after that Magpie with the finger puppets was on, then another favourite of mine The Red Hang Gang, quality! :yes:  the good old days!

Would you have sex with your dream girl, with the catch that as soon as you finish she turns into a dog?

Q. What's the difference between a fox and a dog?

A. About  6 pints

Archived