IGNORED

Team For Tomorrow

Go Junior GO

Fielding

Ayling  Flint Williams

Cunningham Pack Smith Freeman                        Bryan

Wilbs Agard

Is Bryan in the team or on the bench?!!!

Looks like he's playing "deep field"!

Waiting for the bus to Everton?

Fielding

Ayling  Flint Williams

Wilbs Agard

I'm gonna go with this from Junior.

Kane has not played as a wing back and is not one for scoring goals. The Chelski/Blackburn reports I've seen suggest he's not one for flexibility and I think Cunningham has done enough  to warrant a starting place and can be a very capable goal scorer.

I don't believe Bobby is light weight but doing well at Plymouth is not enough to walk back into this side. Would like to see him get on- if appropriate .

Pack is very capable cover for Wade- on his day, which hopefully is tomorrow .There is no doubt in my mind how desperately Wade will be missed.

I'll take a draw providing vile swindle do no better. 

Do you think there could be any chance of a change in formation? I don't personally but easier to find a balance in my opinion.

Fielding

Ayling     Flint     Williams     Cunningham

Wagstaff     Smith     Freeman     Bryan

Agard     Wilbrahimovic

I don't believe Bobby is light weight but doing well at Plymouth is not enough to walk back into this side. Would like to see him get on- if appropriate .

Pack is very capable cover for Wade- on his day, which hopefully is tomorrow .There is no doubt in my mind how desperately Wade will be missed.

Neither Reid or Pack is capable cover for Elliot, who imo is the best midfielder in the City squad. His suspension will hit us hard for sure.

Pack is steady enough but predictable with his distribution whereas Reid is very inexperienced and has been inconsistent in the past. Cotterill will have no idea which Reid will turn up should he be selected.

It's a tough decision for the manager.

Fielding

Ayling  Flint Williams

Wilbs Agard

Cunningham on the right?

Not sure cunningham would play well on the right, seems to be weak on his right foot

Neither Reid or Pack is capable cover for Elliot, who imo is the best midfielder in the City squad. His suspension will hit us hard for sure.Pack is steady enough but predictable with his distribution whereas Reid is very inexperienced and has been inconsistent in the past..

At his best our stand out performer in midfield for me this season has been Smith not Elliott and so we certainly need him to be at the top of his game against Preston

Pack was outstanding against Bradford and I think is a certainty to start tomorrow, indeed Super has the line up spot on for me with Kane for Wagstaff the only other change.

At his best our stand out performer in midfield for me this season has been Smith not Elliott and so we certainly need him to be at the top of his game against Preston

Pack was outstanding against Bradford and I think is a certainty to start tomorrow, indeed Super has the line up spot on for me with Kane for Wagstaff the only other change.

Possibly correct Graham, I think you are correct with Kane starting at wing back, but just have a feeling that Wagstaff may just play the Wade Elliott role.

Do you think there could be any chance of a change in formation? I don't personally but easier to find a balance in my opinion.

Fielding

Ayling     Flint     Williams     Cunningham

Wagstaff     Smith     Freeman     Bryan

Agard     Wilbrahimovic

That midfield is so lightweight it's frightening

Archived