IGNORED

Atmosphere In Pub V Peter'b

TV Tom

The Assembly in Bedminster was disappointing, prob about 8 City fans. Was hoping for a better pub atmosphere.

There was a Newcastle fan in there who is working in Bristol for a short while who headed to Bedminster to watch the game as he thought that would be the best atmosphere.

He was as disappointed as me.

Fair play and well done to the guys n gals who travelled to the game, but those of us left behind for a variety of reasons were hoping for more fun in the pubs.

But there again, who cares, we won 0-3, I was drinking cider and we are top of the league in December....

The Assembly in Bedminster was disappointing, prob about 8 City fans. Was hoping for a better pub atmosphere.

There was a Newcastle fan in there who is working in Bristol for a short while who headed to Bedminster to watch the game as he thought that would be the best atmosphere.

He was as disappointed as me.

Fair play and well done to the guys n gals who travelled to the game, but those of us left behind for a variety of reasons were hoping for more fun in the pubs.

But there again, who cares, we won 0-3, I was drinking cider and we are top of the league in December....

Amazed you thought the assembly would of been a good atmosphere, should of gone into Ashton.

The miners was absolutely rammed with city fans watching it.

Well, there was me and a Swindon fan in my local in Gloucester

We had the small tv, whilst the Barf game was on the bigger tv. Barf are about as popular as Ebola in Gloucester, so was a bit surprised that there were so many interested in watching them slap the Queens.....

Must say each saturday night that I'll come back from an away game to drop the old man off at his place, I do enjoy going into the Sandringham Pub in Bromley Heath with a City shirt on (usually about 8 or 9pm dependent on the distance).

You know that sort of reception where most people don't say anything but at the bar you can feel the stares just burning at you from the varying tables....

It just seems at the moment in there, that there is a seething silence of anger amongst the locals....

Must say each saturday night that I'll come back from an away game to drop the old man off at his place, I do enjoy going into the Sandringham Pub in Bromley Heath with a City shirt on (usually about 8 or 9pm dependent on the distance).

You know that sort of reception where most people don't say anything but at the bar you can feel the stares just burning at you from the varying tables....

It just seems at the moment in there, that there is a seething silence of anger amongst the locals....

How interesting.

The Sandringham used to me my local many years ago (late 1970's) and it was always a City pub - the landlord at the time was a season ticket holder.

Bromley Heath was about 50/50 City/Rovers.

Watched it with my son in the Dolphin Oldland Common. Packed out and plenty of City in there for a predominantly blue area. Enjoyed the night apart from being asked 'Do you want some ?' by a drunken tw*t when leaving the pub. Hope he found someone to play with in the Cherry Tree.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I

Wasnt him was it?

Archived