IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Afc Telford Match Day Thread.

The FA Cup.. it will never ever be surpassed by any other competition and it should never be besmirched by anyone who thinks the concocted money mad anathema 'Champions' League is better; it is not. It is not even for champions.

I always get excited by an FA Cup tie and love the draw afterwards. its the most exciting and most romantic competition on the planet with only the Americas Cup and the Ryder Cup running it close.

Cannot wait for live commentary out here in another typhoon ravaged Philippines.. but remaining forever chirpy. Come on City put on a display.

4-1

Heard everyone in the home end is dressing up as empty seats today.

Interested to see if any noise is generated by the home faithfull.

I won't be able to listen to the commentary this afternoon as I have to collect my wife from the Airport, she arrives from Moscow at 17.30 our time , so 15.30 UK time.

Do you think I will miss much?   IMO    City 6 - 0

See by their twitter page the Telford fans are very excited about today ,fair shout and why not but trust the sags to get on there too with their Good Luck Telford messages .Thought they would have been too hungover to tweet after celebrating  their huge result yesterday :laugh:

Was wondering if this is their biggest game ever? Probably not if they have been around for say 100 years but it must be up there I guess 

Was wondering if this is their biggest game ever? Probably not if they have been around for say 100 years but it must be up there I guess

Initially thought this was an over the top nonsence suggestion, but had a look at wiki and think you may well be correct.

Their record away attendance was this years away game at a little non-league outfit just up the road from us at about five and a half thousand...

COYR's ...today we are officially a big club... :) ..... 5 - 1 ...expect class and fitness will show through after a plucky enthusiastic start from the visitors....

So 5 - 1 is a respectful prediction ...have a good day Telford but not surprises eh? .

I am going for 2-1 to City, and Blackburn away in the 3rd round.

Went there last time in the cup ,our Kean Out banner didnt go down too well with their security ,we thought it was funny anyway .

Old dear running nearby pub said " got some cider in when I knew you boys were coming up " fair shout to her but it was bloody Strongbow ,heart in the right place though

Edited by Mr Roper