IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Afc Telford Match Day Thread.

Taking us out of the equation, it's very poor coverage for Telford. Chester assistant manager being interviewed on side of pitch at Barnsley just now, they should have the same.

I can only guess there is a problem with equipment but bbc haven't apologised have they?

• Like 1

Seems there are a few that are only going to be showing notable action, which unfortunately includes us.

Bradford v Dartford have only had footage due to the two goals (Stead goal & assist), and I don't think the Wycombe match has had any live coverage yet.

Seems odd, really. Even the games where they've got pitch side reporters lack any actual footage - the games are just going on in the background while someone attempts to tell us something that pictures would display far easier.

Guessing there must be some limitations, as opposed to them making a bizarre decision. But maybe that's giving them too much credit.

If we get a couple of goals, they'll draw their heads in.

Sounds like we were finally starting to take control, and putting sustained presure on their goal, when the whistle went.

We certainly to need to start where we left off in the 2nd half.

No doubt Cotts. is having a fairly strong word to ensure that's the case.

So, with Wagstaff playing at RB our midfield is basically Kane, Jet and Pack?

Is that right? :dunno:

Correct. Kane the best of the three so far.

Defence had nothing much to do except when we've given the ball away.

A great early save by fielding following his own miss kick, other than that Telford have nothing.

Seems like were going easy and trying to much, need to just move the ball - when we hVe done we've cut them open.

2 great saves from Telford keeper just before half time. We are in no danger of losing this at present, they just need some more urgency.

I now see JET has found his level........if he were in a Telford shirt. Awful lazy performance yet again. No quality either. The summer and no new contract please. We are a better team without him.

He's not been great and off the ball had been anonymous, but he has played a few class passes that have led to attacks. To say "no quality" isn't accurate

I now see JET has found his level........if he were in a Telford shirt. Awful lazy performance yet again. No quality either. The summer and no new contract please. We are a better team without him.

My daughter is there and saying the same, twice she has texted to say he is noticeably awful. What a shame but I think his time is done here.