IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

Bunting wasn't really on his A game tonight. Pretty bad luck with that dart in the penultimate leg though for Bunting.

Annoying Taylor will probably make it to the final now.

Bunting wasn't really on his A game tonight. Pretty bad luck with that dart in the penultimate leg though for Bunting.

Annoying Taylor will probably make it to the final now.

I really fancy Barney to beat Taylor.

2 brilliant game to look forward to tomorrow.

Don't get the hatred for Taylor..... The bloke, along with Hearn, has pretty much shaped darts to what it is today

And as a 27 year old, I have found it amazing watching Taylor every Christmas constantly blow his opponents away

Always the same with winners in this country.

Don't get the hatred for Taylor..... The bloke, along with Hearn, has pretty much shaped darts to what it is today

And as a 27 year old, I have found it amazing watching Taylor every Christmas constantly blow his opponents away

Nobody denies his talent it's more that he's just not a very nice person and is a flat track bully.

Yeah, something where the pre-eminent tournament is no longer on terrestrial TV, but you have to pay Rupert Murdoch to watch. Thanks a million, Baz.

He's done what the players said could be done and the BDO said was impossible.

Quater of a million quid first prize. Three thousand watching in the audience

Thank the fourteen.

I can't. I don't have Sky. I don't want Sky.

They can shove it up their arses.

Nobody denies his talent it's more that he's just not a very nice person and is a flat track bully.

He might be a ***** but I don't think he's s flat track bully - he's the best ever player who can dig deeper than most when the chips are down!

He might be a prick but I don't think he's s flat track bully - he's the best ever player who can dig deeper than most when the chips are down!

I just don't like his back chat and antics on stage - when he's losing he starts staring out the opponent and acts like a petulant child. Ever watched his interview post game? Always talks over them and chats about what he wants

Archived