IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

Went for D20 17 times and hit it 14 times.

Does that in the final and nobody will have a chance.

Looks like Taylor from here, Barney seems off his game compared to last night

I'm English but rooting for Anderson.

Same!

I've met Gary a few times in his boozer on the a38 just past Burnham, really really lovely chap in person and always comes across this way on tv and is very humble.

Taylor meanwhile is a arrogant, obnoxious bell end and only ever cheer for him if he is playing Aidy Lewis

How easy is it to get a table or tickets to the 1/4 stage do you think?

Straightforward. Become a member and make sure you are on a computer at bang on 9.55 and refreshing every 30 seconds prior to them coming on sale at 10am. You will get tickets, how good they are is the question. However I think they are readjusting the lay out for next year and having a bigger capacity...

Straightforward. Become a member and make sure you are on a computer at bang on 9.55 and refreshing every 30 seconds prior to them coming on sale at 10am. You will get tickets, how good they are is the question. However I think they are readjusting the lay out for next year and having a bigger capacity...

How many tickets can you buy with one membership in the priority sale? Just the one? Up to 4?

Think Hearn said next year they will be having a extra 4000 a day

Archived