IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

• The title was changed to The Darts Thread
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Super said:

Premier League starts tonight. Have to admit struggling with it this year with Anderson pulling out through injury. Pretty boring line up.

Agree it has definately lost its edge over the past few years

I'm confused why they have a wildcard player in each night to replace Anderson, why not just call up an additional player to fill his slot for the whole tournament?

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Agree it has definately lost its edge over the past few years

I'm confused why they have a wildcard player in each night to replace Anderson, why not just call up an additional player to fill his slot for the whole tournament?

Totally agree. Started really when Taylor called it a day. Players like Wade and Suljovic are so dull!

7 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Crowd were unsporting yeah he plays up and acts the peat at times but that was too much tonight. 

No I agree it clearly got too much but then perhaps he needs to change his style as it’s only going to continue/get worse 

• Admin
30 minutes ago, TomF said:

No I agree it clearly got too much but then perhaps he needs to change his style as it’s only going to continue/get worse 

He couldn’t have expected anything else from partisan, Nationalistic and drunk crowds...  He is a dickhead, it’s of his own making and it will take time and effort to bring it round.

And I was over the moon to see Barney come back and nick a point, as Tom said, gigantic cockwomble

Archived