IGNORED

The Official Gillingham V Bristol City Jpt Area Final First Leg Match Day Thread

Good day one and all from Manila.. this match is way too late for me to listen to so an early night shortly followed by an early rise for the second half beckons.

The third of what will be 5 matches against the Gills tonight and I can only see a narrow win for City. 1-3 .. that is narrow no?

Flint, Smith (either will do) and Smith (either will do)

Good day one and all from Manila.. this match is way too late for me to listen to so an early night shortly followed by an early rise for the second half beckons.

The third of what will be 5 matches against the Gills tonight and I can only see a narrow win for City. 1-3 .. that is narrow no?

Are you saying Smith will score both of them, or will both of them score?

I think a narrow loss here so 1-0.

6-0

JET hat-trick first half, M.Smith hat-trick second.

JET concludes his drawn out move to Swindon the next day, while Smith had his loan ended, with Cotts stating; "Unfortunately, the lad's had an awful time of it in our shirt, so think we're gonna send him home before he make himself look a total clown".

Edited by samo II

6-0

JET hat-trick first half, M.Smith hat-trick second.

JET concludes his drawn out move to Swindon the next day, while Smith had his loan ended, with Cotts stating; "Unfortunately, the lad's had an awful time of it in our shirt, so think we're gonna send him home before he make himself look a total clown".

lorra larfs

Are you saying Smith will score both of them, or will both of them score?

I think a narrow loss here so 1-0.

Smith will score two yes.  :blink:

I am in Manila also, Makati to be precise.

Will be staying up for the match though, as I work late anyway. Wearing the Purple and Lime in the office now.

I reckon it'll be an open game, apparently they're 'going for it' according to a Gills mate, so I'll go with 2-3.

I am in Manila also, Makati to be precise.

Will be staying up for the match though, as I work late anyway. Wearing the Purple and Lime in the office now.

I reckon it'll be an open game, apparently they're 'going for it' according to a Gills mate, so I'll go with 2-3.

Well I'll be darn gone :) .. Makati also squire. We should catch the next live televised match then in that case.. Howzat?

I'd like to see JET get on the score sheet, judging by Saturdays game he is benefitting from a run of games. I remember a few people saying that he would have his part to play come December/January, they were right, now we need to see a real impact from him.

He's bound to benefit from a run of games.

From Saturday's commentary Jet stung the keeper's gloves (or legs) with 3 powerful shots, as well as misshitting one.

I suspect he's under orders from Cotts. to get a shot in when the opportunity arises, and there must be a good chance of him finding the net tonight.

He's bound to benefit from a run of games.

From Saturday's commentary Jet stung the keeper's gloves (or legs) with 3 powerful shots, as well as misshitting one.

I suspect he's under orders from Cotts. to get a shot in when the opportunity arises, and there must be a good chance of him finding the net tonight.

His chance after chasing down an dispossessing a Doncaster defender on Saturday shows how keen he is to impress, and it being the JPT, and that he's already played in two first elevens who have beaten Gillingham at home, I'd hope he get another chance, if for no other reason than to give our top scorers longer to recover before league business restarts at the weekend, and with one eye on the cup replay next week too. 

A fine establishment. We don't have a set date for the next TV game do we?

They do say the biggest clubs have fans all over the world.

Indeed so. Not to my knowledge. Although Swindle or the Blades look a possibility or maybe MK. Or maybe if people ask enough someone may finally relent on Donny; we seem to be playing them enough through January. 

I wonder how many more City fans there are here.. enough for a 5 a side team perhaps?!

p.s. I did not hear any other 'yelps of delight' when i watched the last live game at Howzat; the opening match of the season v Sheff Utd.. it was rather deserted in fact.

Edited by havanatopia

Indeed so. Not to my knowledge. Although Swindle or the Blades look a possibility or maybe MK. Or maybe if people ask enough someone may finally relent on Donny; we seem to be playing them enough through January. 

I wonder how many more City fans there are here.. enough for a 5 a side team perhaps?!

p.s. I did not hear any other 'yelps of delight' when i watched the last live game at Howzat; the opening match of the season v Sheff Utd.. it was rather deserted in fact.

I don't personally know any others, I know a Pompey fan, Gills, Wycombe, but no more City.

• Like 1