IGNORED

The Official Gillingham V Bristol City Jpt Area Final First Leg Match Day Thread

Yes I checked as well and it is suppose to be streaming, If true I wonder what channel it is on.  As you say we will see later and if not it will be RB for me, I hope!

Just checked now and it's Sky Sports One and at the moment is Malaga  v  Levante  and the whole of the second half is starting now, so unless they go straight over to the City match I can't see it being on.  Course I could be wrong, I hope.

As a matter of interest, does anyone happen to know the rules of this competition with regard to substitutes? I'm wondering if teams are restricted to five, or whether that's all we can muster. If it's the latter, then the injury list and lack of cover in what is now a very small squad are becoming quite alarming.

Why does Osbourne never ever get a run out, even in these nothing games... ?

I would imagine the answer to that is: because the manager has made the decision that there are better options available at the time.

SC obviously rates him more highly than he did El-Abd, but not highly enough to give him a game when the others are fit and available. They way I see it, if they're not struggling for fitness... If it's not broken, don't fix it.

• Like 1