IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Notts County Match Day Thread.

The goals

Anyone else notice the fact that in celebrating the first goal, Elliott makes the effort to go up to JET and celebrate/speak with him?

Much is made of how divisive JET's application/talent ratio is, but would love to have a candid view on his contribution from the likes of our captain, as clearly he is keen to see the lad do well from that.

Edited by samo II

To those who braved the inclement weather this past week to take and upload new photos of the South Stand I would like to show my appreciation; for anyone not able to do so especially those overseas it is always one of the first pages I take a look at. Please keep those image updates coming.

Whether it was 1862 or 1865 or perhaps another date we welcome the oldest league club to Ashton Gate this weekend. Without sounding too mean spirited Notts County have had a fairly average season of results so far and from what I have seen and read they may fall short of the play offs come May; They have been a team that is not so much inconsistent but predictable in their yoyo sort of existence in this league.. I know that sounds a bit like an oxymoron and actually it is but hopefully if you look at their results and the fact they are well known for it you will understand why i said it.

Last season a late penalty from JET, again coming off the bench, secured a comeback for City after Wilbraham had equalised earlier in the game. 1-2 was the result at Meadow Lane back in late August.

At 5pm we should have 3 points in the bag should we not? Play our usual game, do what we have been doing for 90% of the season so far, and with hard work on the pitch and great support off it going back to the top should be ours to celebrate later today. :)

3-1 seems like a fairly typical prediction by many, me included, but it has not happened that many times this season, only three in fact. But I will go with that today. Will either of our two injured strikers be available? I see JET and Smith starting regardless and can only see more goals from the latter, one from JET and one from Flint.

UTC

Oh and not forgetting 'Je suis Charlie'.

1003-1011.png

Hmmm... thats kinda weird.. that graph has changed since i first posted it which had us in First... Live feed from the site? lets keep an eye on it; by the weekend it will show us in second when, in fact, we will be back to first ;)

Edited by havanatopia