IGNORED

2 Reasons To Cheer On Bradford Tonight

Loderingo

Most I'd have thought...........

Give him the boot Millwall. :yes:

In a way though Noggers it's funnier him staying there and taking the ape-like cockernees down due to his ineptitude.

Watching him tonight, I thought he looked a bit like Ron Moody as Fagin in Oliver!  "I think I better think it out again...."

Fagin_photo.jpg

In a way though Noggers it's funnier him staying there and taking the ape-like cockernees down due to his ineptitude.

Watching him tonight, I thought he looked a bit like Ron Moody as Fagin in Oliver!  "I think I better think it out again...."

Fagin_photo.jpg

I can see the resemblance but from that picture Fagin's far, far better looking than Hollowhead.

I like your thinking though Robbo, no need for them to run him out of town just yet - sustained, and ever more vitriolic, abuse from the Millwall fans for a couple of months while he leads them to a point of no return would be preferable to immediate dismissal.

I can see the resemblance but from that picture Fagin's far, far better looking than Hollowhead.

I like your thinking though Robbo, no need for them to run him out of town just yet - sustained, and ever more vitriolic, abuse from the Millwall fans for a couple of months while he leads them to a point of no return would be preferable to immediate dismissal.

Noggers, just looking at your signature and noticed that you haven't had much recent success in cornering our Managers for the "Noggin Cuddle".

Noggers, just looking at your signature and noticed that you haven't had much recent success in cornering our Managers for the "Noggin Cuddle".

No, the Gerry Gow pic. was taken at some BCFC 'Agents' do in town in '79 - beer mugs and the future Mrs.The Bad, on GG's left, edited out for size - and bumped in to GJ before a pre season friendly at FGR.

Coppell and Keith Millen were at Open Day's which City don't seem to have put on for the last few seasons, therefore no DM or SC.

Definitely wouldn't have wanted a picture with grumpy old SOD anyway.

No, the Gerry Gow pic. was taken at some BCFC 'Agents' do in town in '79 - beer mugs and the future Mrs.The Bad, on GG's left, edited out for size - and bumped in to GJ before a pre season friendly at FGR.

Coppell and Keith Millen were at Open Day's which City don't seem to have put on for the last few seasons, therefore no DM or SC.

Definitely wouldn't have wanted a picture with grumpy old SOD anyway.

An SC one must be done, perhaps on the pitch after we gain promotion :)

Archived