IGNORED

Watching In Berlin

somered

Longshot I know. Will not be able to make the West Ham game as I will be in Berlin does anyone know of a good bar where I could watch this match? :fingerscrossed: Thanks for any info.

Irish bars are the most likely. I saw Sky results show in one called Kilkenny (sorry to swear chaps) in Henriette-Herz-Platz in the arches under the S-Bahn station Hackescher Market.

But there are plenty of Irish bars in central Berlin. Just look on google maps and type in Irish bars Berlin.

Viel Spass in Berlin! Great city.

Oscar Wilde is often rammed on Sundays so get there early. There is also another irish bar across the road  - forgot name but on the junction with Schiffbauerdamm just by the bridge - which shows Prem games but only if there isn't a Bundeliga game on. 

Also Belushi's in Rosa Luxemburger Strasse (not far walk from Alexanderplatz) can be fun too but email them to check the game is on first/reserve your spot. berlin@belushis.com

Other than that, very poor amount of UK football shown in public in Berlin/Germany overall..

Taxi for Rennie, on 16 Jan 2015 - 5:21 PM, said:

Do you like living in Berlin?

TFR

Only visiting for the weekend, picked this weekend as we were away to Donny and thought we would have gone out of the cup before the fourth round as usual!

Oscar Wilde is often rammed on Sundays so get there early. There is also another irish bar across the road - forgot name but on the junction with Schiffbauerdamm just by the bridge - which shows Prem games but only if there isn't a Bundeliga game on.

Also Belushi's in Rosa Luxemburger Strasse (not far walk from Alexanderplatz) can be fun too but email them to check the game is on first/reserve your spot. berlin@belushis.com

Other than that, very poor amount of UK football shown in public in Berlin/Germany overall..

"Oscar Wilde is often rammed on Sundays" this was often true of dear ,dear Oscar .

• SC&T Board Members

Here's the Kilkenny website - mostly in German, but with some English as well. Not been in there myself, but Hackescher Markt is a nice spot and very central. Public transport links couldn't be better. As others have said, the pub's in the arches underneath the S-Bahn (suburban train) station.

Archived