IGNORED

The Official S****horpe United V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

This season on the pitch is going beyond my wildest dreams, another good win and an away atmosphere that yet again triumphs the home atmosphere week in week out.

Thinking of not splashing out on a season ticket next year and putting that money towards away games instead if the clubs plans for unreserved seating don't change, as are a far few many others I speak to, so much more enjoyable!

Well done Cotterill and the lads for giving us what we've wanted for seasons, your all! 

• Like 1

I predicted a top 6 finish as we had so many new signings, it's looking highly likely that my prediction will indeed become a reality.

We're now mid way through January and although I believe we could and should be clear at the top, I think our blip is out of the way and nothing more than a top 2 finish would definitely be a failure, SC has almost said as much.

The cup competitions are a bonus, as long as they stay a bonus and not a distraction then we are laughing.

My only worry is our POSSIBLE, loss of firepower, one more "club in the bag", in the form of a pacy, direct striker IMHO would almost certainly see us over the line, hopefully as champions and not runners up to a local rival AGAIN.

This season on the pitch is going beyond my wildest dreams, another good win and an away atmosphere that yet again triumphs the home atmosphere week in week out.

Thinking of not splashing out on a season ticket next year and putting that money towards away games instead if the clubs plans for unreserved seating don't change, as are a far few many others I speak to, so much more enjoyable!

Well done Cotterill and the lads for giving us what we've wanted for seasons, your all!

As per many other threads, the club clearly arent up for letting the old east enders sit/stand near to away fans. Therefore i suggest they get seats next year in blocks A&B of the Dolman. This is the nearest they will get to away fans in the future IMO. However this may not happen as them from the east end wont want to pay the going rate will they!!! You cant keep getting discounted rates for better views! Come and join us in the Dolman and make A&B what they used to be.

Really really chuffed.

scunny away - particularly after the recent form then've shown - had banana skin written all over it.

We just seem capable of dealing with whatever is put in front of us with aplomb. The performances don't matter at all at the moment, with the fixture pile up being what it is, but three points are just great.

Swindle continue to pile on the pressure, but like Mo Farah, the faster they run, the faster we run, and they WON'T be allowed past.

I have a lot of respect for Swindon (so much so that I'll refer to them by their proper name for once), but I still think that they'll blink first.

I don't mind admitting that I fully expect promotion this season now.

Hopefully the players will be given a nice long rest now in preparation for the big cup games ahead.