IGNORED

Adam Locke

Go Junior GO

He didn't join Nottingham Forest then?

I remember Locke scoring a good volley at the Den, presumably in the Ward promotion season. Also a great goal away at Burnley at the end of that season that was ruled out (wrongly I think). We were already promoted then and going for the title.

Scored from miles out on the right and it was Colin Cramb given offside even though he was at least 10 ft away from the flight of the ball; shocking decision

Remember a Headed winner in front of the away end at Fratton Park fron a corner very late in the game, around Easter 99. Gave us hope of avoiding the drop but...

I remember this too. Away end was a good place to be when that went in. I also remember after the game our "fans" climbing up the fence at the back of the terracing and then dropping down on to the walk way behind the away end to introduce themselves to the disgruntled home fans.

I remember this too. Away end was a good place to be when that went in. I also remember after the game our "fans" climbing up the fence at the back of the terracing and then dropping down on to the walk way behind the away end to introduce themselves to the disgruntled home fans.

Unan tree?

I remember Locke scoring a good volley at the Den, presumably in the Ward promotion season. Also a great goal away at Burnley at the end of that season that was ruled out (wrongly I think). We were already promoted then and going for the title.

Wood you believe, I've just twigged:

Adam Locke's finest moment was unquestionably a last minute winner in front of the away terrace in Portsmouth on a Bank Holiday Monday, the year we got relegated under Benny. It was at a time when our performances deserved much better and I for one thought that was going to be a turning point. The end went absolutely bananas and I'm sure Locke will never forget it.

Archived