IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V West Ham United Match Day Thread

Havanatopia, I've just done a "recky"and Howzat and H & J confirm that they're showing the game.

Where r u located squire? In Manila? thats 3 reds in the the 'Big Road Jam'. I am actually spending a week for work in Cebu and down here its decidedly more difficult but Urban Cellar is usually showing these games. Fingers crossed. Thanks anyway.

The problem with yesterday's shock results with 3 of the most fancied teams going out is that West Ham will now believe they have a very good chance of winning the trophy. They will really be up for it now in the way that they might not have been before. Let's face it, they haven't won much recently!

On the flip side, it may be that they're now going to be looking too far ahead, and take their eye off today's ball.

Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see...

COYR.

You are talking of UK or worldwide audience.. i would have thought a lot more than 8 million if worldwide.

Yes,  I am sure it will be a hell of a lot more.  The game starts here at 16.00.  I am well up for it and hope the stream on cricfree works OK without any buffering, in fact the only buffering I want to see is our lads buffering them. We have the Grand Children here until 15.00 after that it's just us and the computer.   COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 City and Liverpool away in the 5th. One can dream.

Weird, I had a dream last night I was playing for Liverpool, I don't know why Liverpool, but I was playing right back and I ran so slow, like in mud, I was useless, like I am in real life at football, I didn't understand why they picked me, but Robbie Fowler was there saying how good I was and he gave me his old pair of boots to wear and was my partner of sorts, looking after me and helping me.

We had to run the gauntlet past the Everton stadium to get to the match it was like war, out of the corners and cracks came Everton fans trying to kill us, but we hid in a tree with Sniper rifles and took them all out, my only worry was running out of ammo, I had to keep checking how much I had.

I think the dream then morphed to a game I had at school and we were on our old pitch, I was with my old friends and foes, Robbie was nowhere to be seen and I don't know if we won or even who we played when I was Liverpoool right back, I only know I played bad. When I woke, I actually missed Robbie.

Edited by CiderHider
  • Like 2