IGNORED

Ultra And The Press

WTMS

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167383-ultras/

There are pictures in existence that will make the above comments look completely hypocritical and paint the club in a poor light.

The press have been in touch with fans. No fan wants to embarrass their club, or themselves. Threads on WTMS will be locked. No more comment will be made.

Learn from it and improve BS - BCFC.

About time you gave it a rest isn't it mate, after all it's only a flag! I don't feel embarrassed at all, I feel proud of the way the club was portrayed on national television with the scarves and more importantly the football we played.

If you feel that strongly about it contact Dave L / BCFC /BS rather than moaning on here all the time!

About time you gave it a rest isn't it mate, after all it's only a flag! I don't feel embarrassed at all, I feel proud of the way the club was portrayed on national television with the scarves and more importantly the football we played.

If you feel that strongly about it contact Dave L / BCFC /BS rather than moaning on here all the time!

That statement undermines what actually matters to people and the principle of the thing.

Whatever BS change/remove in future you'll always be able to prefix said item/action with "after all its only a ........".  That really doesn't help.

We're not talking so much about a flag, we're talking about a club that make changes without consultation, in a contradictory manner (both in terms of words and actions), and make inferences that those with flags are more likely to be violent.

They were only scarves!

• Admin

Believe it or not, but your is not the only opinion on this forum !

People are making contact with those who you mention - if you don't agree with it, why keep following all the threads with the petty repies??

Its only a badge.............its only a shirt...........its only a colour/name next? just how far down the Cardiff route are you prepared to go ? or is it promotion and the promised land at any cost.

Archived