IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Gillingham Match Day Thread

Didn't we win 4-2 at NLBR in a League Cup game a few years ago, then maybe scored first in the 2nd leg......

I can see us going 1 up inside 20 mins, then reigning it in a bit, and as someone said, McDonald will score at some point, so I'll go 1-1

We'll lose on pens after a 2-2 draw to Walsall in the final

Not quite. We won 3-1 at Trumpton then went 1-0 in the second leg, which they went on to win 4-2 and go through on away goals :(

Not quite. We won 3-1 at Trumpton then went 1-0 in the second leg, which they went on to win 4-2 and go through on away goals :(

T'was called the Rumbelows Cup back then.  (If we're talking about the fixture c.1992).

After the early goal (Nicky Morgan?) I thought we were home and dry.

I hated the next morning at school.  Not pleasant.

Edited by CotswoldRed

T'was called the Rumbelows Cup back then.  (If we're talking about the fixture c.1992).

After the early goal (Nicky Morgan?) I thought we were home and dry.

I hated the next morning at school.  Not pleasant.

Thanks chaps, 1992? Jez - that has gone by way too quick.....

A stream link would be nice. Thanks if someone knows.

try footballstreaming(dot)info

They have a list of links there (which have streams bombarded with dreadful pop-up adverts) but I'll be watching at the pub

If Gills score early it could be get interesting. A goal for us and its probably all over?

http://www.vipleague.is/sports/football.html 

Good website with good quality streams for all sports, make sure you have adblock plus installed on the internet browser you use

I have looked at this site and even though I have adblock it comes up with so called competions that cost a lot on your mobile, so don't fall for them.

Naturally perceptions are all relative.. Gillingham would, I assure you, be a relative paradise compared to the majority of towns and cities in this archipelago. I say that not wishing to take anything away from the Philippines overall the features of which are overwhelmingly positive.

Having picked up half the Philippines for it to all blow over again a year later I'd agree with your comment. But a better tan can be found your side of the world and surely that is the important thing!