IGNORED

Purple For Wembley?

DavidNoble

It appears that we seem to be the away team for the final on skysports and on the official JPT twitter account so will we have to play in purple?

Seeing as Walsall also play in red one of us will have to play in our away kit.

Or will there be a draw to decide this?!

QUE sera sera

There's some white on the Walsall home kit, think we have to play in Purple and Lime to avoid possible confusion :thumbsup:

If the club could announce soon we're playing in Purple and Lime (if we are) then maybe get another stock of shirts produced quickly to sell for the final.

Don't get me wrong, the purple and lime worked great against Liverpool and that night will be forever with me.

I want us in Red at wembley (or white and red) - to match the club colours,

40,000 singing come on you reds (even if it is the Mickey Mouse trophy!) sounds better than come on you purple's - :laugh:

I really hope we don't turn up in that comical kit.

Its effin dreadful and has no connection to our history at all, other than just one game over 20 years ago - are we that small time ?

If not our home kit, then our official away kit please.

Failing that, anything but that shite purple and lime.

**** me... you're well named, aren't you?

Don't get me wrong, the purple and lime worked great against Liverpool and that night will be forever with me.

I want us in Red at wembley (or white and red) - to match the club colours,

40,000 singing come on you reds (even if it is the Mickey Mouse trophy!) sounds better than come on you purple's - :laugh:

40,000...? Get a grip!

What other "Home" advantages are there at a neutral venue, if you don't get to wear your home colours..?!

In the Mill Stad for example one end is totally different for the supporters than the other. And yes at Wembley I believe the dressing rooms are different. Maybe I'm wrong about home and colours but it's what I've always believed to be the case.

• Admin

If they've been drawn as the home team then they will have the choice unfortunately.

This HASN'T been done yet, so no need to panic

Agree with the above about the P&L kit, that season was dire under Russell Osman - fortunately most people only remember the result at Anfield

Archived