IGNORED

Purple For Wembley?

DavidNoble

Home dressing room, assume it to be bigger than the away?

Away dressing room ; 15m2 ,two cold showers between everyone ,no pegs for there kit ,open sewer ...

This is the New Wembley ,i'm sure even the Away dressing room is luxurious beyond the wildest dreams of most lower league players.

Nothing to see here ,move along .

Home dressing room, assume it to be bigger than the away?

I had a tour of the new Wembley as part of my job and they said it's officially a 'neutral international venue' - in other words, the facilities are the same for home and away teams because in doing this they have a better chance of getting Champions League finals etc.

Not sure I agree with that, it should be geared towards giving England home advantage....

I really hope we don't turn up in that comical kit.

Its effin dreadful and has no connection to our history at all, other than just one game over 20 years ago - are we that small time ?

If not our home kit, then our official away kit please.

Failing that, anything but that shite purple and lime.

With you all the way.

Did I dream this, or was there a rule that stated the team that scored most goals en route to Wembley would get the first choice of kit? (Which would be us).

No the official rule is that the club with the most miserable supporters who find the time to moan about or be offended by literally anything from free scarves to colour of the kit gets to choose dressing room, kit colour, choice of ends and they can have kick off too.

Not sure if that's us though.

I had a tour of the new Wembley as part of my job and they said it's officially a 'neutral international venue' - in other words, the facilities are the same for home and away teams because in doing this they have a better chance of getting Champions League finals etc.

Not sure I agree with that, it should be geared towards giving England home advantage....

Scorpions in the away showers?

So basically, Walsall get first choice of EVERYTHING?

Choice of kits, dressing rooms, kick-off and what ends they shoot?

If that's true then it is very unfair.. at least give us the home dressing room then I won't mind being in P&L.

Kit - If its down to team who qualified first then yes as home team

Changing Room - Who cares they're identical

Kick off/shooting end - Coin toss, always was my assumption one team got to choose which half they kick off the other got to choose which end they attacked first?

Archived