IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Fleetwood Town Match Day Thread.

For me, Cotts has one eye on the MK Dons match, which is, of course, a much tougher game than this one (on paper at least). As one of our most energetic players, Freeman needs a rest. Despite being given MOM against Gillingham, I felt he's looked a lot better. There's enough in today's team to win the game. Bring the young lad back for MK Dons and he'll be flying.

• Like 1

For me, Cotts has one eye on the MK Dons match, which is, of course, a much tougher game than this one (on paper at least). As one of our most energetic players, Freeman needs a rest. Despite being given MOM against Gillingham, I felt he's looked a lot better. There's enough in today's team to win the game. Bring the young lad back for MK Dons and he'll be flying.

Completely agree. It's just sensible, pragmatic management - and he still has the option to use him if things aren't going well.

Not complaining, just a bit mystified.

No doubt Cotts. has good reasons but as a paying fan I'm disappointed neither of these 2 talents will be on display from the off.

Don't get me wrong, there might be very sound reasons why this is the right decision, and not being critical of Cotts. That is different from saying it is still somewhat disappointing, and a little worrying at this stage, that neither are able to take a place in the starting eleven. I would be very surprised if they were all 100% fit that this would be Cotts's choice. 

People predicted armageddon when SC was given the job, people predicted no goals when Agard and Wilbraham were injured, people said Matt Smith was awful.......................................next week we play MK away so if JET and Freeman are both fully fit/fully refreshed for that game and we also win today like I believe we will, then SC has got it right again.

I don't know yet for certain whats happened,  but when I download the link for the RB commentary, all I get is a recorded women's voice saying that Medium Wave has been switched off and telling you of the alternative wave lengths available.   I am really P==sed off as I feel this is such an important game and I can't hear what is happening live. I can hear the RB online that will go on until 15.00,  but after that I will be with the forum all the way through, so will appreciate all info asap.   Thanks ALL and COYRs!

People predicted armageddon when SC was given the job, people predicted no goals when Agard and Wilbraham were injured, people said Matt Smith was awful.......................................next week we play MK away so if JET and Freeman are both fully fit/fully refreshed for that game and we also win today like I believe we will, then SC has got it right again.

Like good positive posts. Fingers crossed come 5pm we can all discuss how he got it right...again.

Like good positive posts. Fingers crossed come 5pm we can all discuss how he got it right...again.

Let's hope so. I was having a browse through some other clubs' forums last night and found an old (December I think?) thread on Brighton's forum discussing a rumour that Cotts was in contention for their then-vacant manager's job. The resounding opinion was 'No thankyou!' Amazing considering we were top of the league at the time!

Seems madness to me, can only see us facing an afternoon of struggle with both our two most creative players on the bench.Fleetwood must be well happy with those two not starting :-(

Well, let's see how it plays out, and as others have said, they are on the bench. Not convinced Elliott has been 100% since his return, so a good time for him to show how he can dominate that midfield.

COYR!,

• Like 1