IGNORED

Gary Johnson - Sacked (Merged)

Bat Fastard

Over all these years, why the constant abuse for Robbored?  Its something I've never understood.

Even if you think he's misinformed, at odds with everyone, unfair in his comments, why the need for the abuse?  I know some have strong opinions of his run-in with GJ but is it really worth getting personal?

Doesn't the abuse say more about you than him?

Over all these years, why the constant abuse for Robbored?  Its something I've never understood.

Even if you think he's misinformed, at odds with everyone, unfair in his comments, why the need for the abuse?  I know some have strong opinions of his run-in with GJ but is it really worth getting personal?

Really? you are talking about somebody who recently said "who cares" in reply to a posting about GJ but always enters into every single GJ thread with the same old shit, the difference is most of us know that he gets off on the controversy he causes, probably his one pleasure in life, do you want to take that away from him?, that'll only leave him with the hope that the gas get to a Wembley play off this season.

Because GJ is for many of us the best manager we have seen at the Gate, he has giving us some of the most enjoyable times the fans of my generation have had the pleasure to be a part of. For someone to constantly bash him and not even acknowledge the terrific job he did for us because of a petty argument I think says more about robbored.

Absolutely no need for personal abuse tho.

Really? you are talking about somebody who recently said "who cares" in reply to a posting about GJ but always enters into every single GJ thread with the same old shit, the difference is most of us know that he gets off on the controversy he causes, probably his one pleasure in life, do you want to take that away from him?, that'll only leave him with the hope that the gas get to a Wembley play off this season.

This is my point.

He says things that lots of people disagree with, often strongly.

But this is a forum - I disagree strongly with many people and may even think of them as luddites, simpletons and halfwits who are trying to wind me up- I'm not sure I've ever abused posters though.

This is my point.

He says things that lots of people disagree with, often strongly.

But this is a forum - I disagree strongly with many people and may even think of them as luddites, simpletons and halfwits who are trying to wind me up- I'm not sure I've ever abused posters though.

Ah I see so it's alright for him to abuse somebody over 6 year campaign, with lies, innuendo and fantasy, OK.

Is it abuse though? I think it's people that are just fed up with the constant GJ bashing

If an ex player is mentioned we get 'who cares' or 'zzzzzzzzz' - that's what I don't like, double standards

Ah I see so it's alright for him to abuse somebody over 6 year campaign, with lies, innuendo and fantasy, OK.

Perhaps not, but GJ is not on the forum.  The FA, Harry Redknapp, The Prime Minister, Andy Carroll, countless Rovers managers etc etc etc  ... have all been abused here.  That is very different, imo.

Whether it is or isn't, I'm not convinced of the need to abuse any forum member.

Is it abuse though? I think it's people that are just fed up with the constant GJ bashing

If an ex player is mentioned we get 'who cares' or 'zzzzzzzzz' - that's what I don't like, double standards

So he's a major irritant and annoying to you?  Tell him so if you like.

Still doesn't warrant "RR you are a **** " or similar.  Plus its against forum rules.

The best arguments I've heard so far can be summarised as...... RR has an agenda and continually talks utter nonsense so we should be allowed to abuse him.

I'm sure he doesn't want me fighting his battles but I feel for the chap.

Still doesn't warrant "RR you are a **** " or similar.  Plus its against forum rules.

The best arguments I've heard so far can be summarised as...... RR has an agenda and continually talks utter nonsense so we should be allowed to abuse him.

I haven't seen that one, i've seen similar though.

Over all these years, why the constant abuse for Robbored? Its something I've never understood.

Even if you think he's misinformed, at odds with everyone, unfair in his comments, why the need for the abuse? I know some have strong opinions of his run-in with GJ but is it really worth getting personal?

I don't think he is misinformed, at odds, although I'll give you unfair.

I think he is without merit; without integrity; without reason; spineless; and a hypocrite.

This is a man who abused the position he had and attempted, whether with intent or not, to derail and belittle what was then and is now still one of the club's crowning glories.

If he feels the need to thrust his agenda on every GJ topic without ever adding anything new, impartial or some insight I will not hesitate to take aim. His constant sticking the head above the parapet is almost sadomasichistic in ways. I think we are giving him what he wants.... He's OTIB's very own narcissist. - a Perez Hilton.

I don't think he is misinformed, at odds, although I'll give you unfair.

I think he is without merit; without integrity; without reason; spineless; and a hypocrite.

This is a man who abused the position he had and attempted, whether with intent or not, to derail and belittle what was then and is now still one of the club's crowning glories.

If he feels the need to thrust his agenda on every GJ topic without ever adding anything new, impartial or some insight I will not hesitate to take aim. His constant sticking the head above the parapet is almost sadomasichistic in ways. I think we are giving him what he wants.... He's OTIB's very own narcissist. - a Perez Hilton.

I wish he was Paris Hilton. Things might have been oh so different.

I suspect I've told him many a time, Cotswold

Remember back last summer (?) when Robbo had his illness, and a lot of people, me included, wished him all the best on here - within weeks he was back spouting his own brand of borishness about GJ, ex players etc etc. That summed the bloke up for me, my Dad would've called him a 'me-me'. I get the feeling he likes being the forum whipping boy, as 29AR just wrote above. If I was in his shoes I'd like to think I'd push the agenda's to one side and be glad that I'm recovering and embracing life to the full

I seem to recall a lot of people who have met him have said the same on here in the past

If he feels the need to thrust his agenda on every GJ topic without ever adding anything new, impartial or some insight I will not hesitate to take aim.

First sentence - amatuer. You, like others should try and come up with an original insult. Maybe then I'd be impressed.

Second sentence - I don't have a a "agenda" regarding GJ. I have an opinion, albeit a strong one. Now if you or others don't agree that's all part on parcel of the forum.

The bottom line is that I don't care. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

First sentence - amatuer. You, like others should try and come up with an original insult. Maybe then I'd be impressed.

Second sentence - I don't have a a "agenda" regarding GJ. I have an opinion, albeit a strong one. Now if you or others don't agree that's all part on parcel of the forum.

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato

So if you don't care why the need for repetitive monotonous postings?

And for somebody who signs off with "Audi Alteram Partem" you have a real knack of thinking your opinion is the gospel truth. Perhaps you can enlighten us on what really happened? And what Mr Johnson's take was?

See what you've done now?.

Have you blocked me, Robbo? This is the 2nd question in 2 days you've not responded to?

Serious question (again)

No I haven't blocked you or anyone.

The answer is yes I believe I'm right because I have been able to take a much wider view on GJ and his record and legacy ( what legacy? I'm sure you're asking)

Whilst I accept that under Johnson City had a couple of good seasons, I didn't enjoy either of them anywhere near as much as I'm enjoying City progressing under Cotterill who is a far better tactician, motivator and manager imo.

I don't see the point of sacking any manager on 4th Feb

To be fair, he should've gone months ago - but now? Pointless

Yep.. with him I give them a 50:50 chance of survival which, at this stage of the season, is pretty decent. Without him it is going to be a very tall order after the obvious initial blip with no transfer window and only emergency loans? Div 2 for them more likely now I reckon.

Archived