IGNORED

General Election 2015 Match Day Thread (Merged)

Moloch

The problem some of us older voters have is that the Election takes the same form every time. For the next 3 weeks we will have promises, baby kissing, and all the schmultz as they all compete to get our votes. Once elected they become like the Scarlet Pimpernel and then give reasons why they cant do what they previously promised they could. Labour will say one thing and the Tories will then say the opposite. It is about time we had politicians who worked together for the country and not their own political ends and ambitions, some Labour plans are good some Tory plans the same, some UKIP some Greens, Problem when you watch the *******g idiots when they are in school gives nobody any hope about them. How can a 30-40 year old who has only been to School, University and then some idiot job like a researcher know how to run a department like Health, Defence etc or similar ? Personally I lost trust with them years ago and sorry, I dont vote as I dont want to be a hypocrite but pleased I live in a country where I have that perogative. :ill::ill:

The problem some of us older voters have is that the Election takes the same form every time. For the next 3 weeks we will have promises, baby kissing, and all the schmultz as they all compete to get our votes. Once elected they become like the Scarlet Pimpernel and then give reasons why they cant do what they previously promised they could. Labour will say one thing and the Tories will then say the opposite. It is about time we had politicians who worked together for the country and not their own political ends and ambitions, some Labour plans are good some Tory plans the same, some UKIP some Greens, Problem when you watch the *******g idiots when they are in school gives nobody any hope about them. How can a 30-40 year old who has only been to School, University and then some idiot job like a researcher know how to run a department like Health, Defence etc or similar ? Personally I lost trust with them years ago and sorry, I dont vote as I dont want to be a hypocrite but pleased I live in a country where I have that perogative. :ill::ill:

The day the State forces me to vote is the day I'm on the first plane to the USA.

My wife and her family don't vote and that is their choice. I personally disagree with it, but their opinion not to vote is just as valid as mine is to vote.

In theory most of us should be labour but labour no longer represents the average working man and his family. The Blair years were terrible and I would hate to go back to that. Ukip seem like what Labour should be but I am still a little wary of them but I do like Nige. Would probably vote them but I'm thinking a vote for them is a vote for Labour?

I would like things to stay as they are as the tories are getting us back on track and clearing up the mess Labour left us in. Would be interesting to see a coalition with Ukip tho.

Never! Not Joseph Fritzl.

And, he isn't even English!

you don't need to be born in England to be an MP, just have English citizenship or come from a Commonwealth country.

Knowing Britain's record of keeping foreign criminals for facing the death penalty in their own country, we'll probably give him a Mayfair mansion at the same time.

you don't need to be born in England to be an MP, just have English citizenship or come from a Commonwealth country.

Knowing Britain's record of keeping foreign criminals for facing the death penalty in their own country, we'll probably give him a Mayfair mansion at the same time.

Of Course. I was trying simply to 'overlook' the other proposed candidates, i.e. to suggest that they might be OK, but that Fritzl would be a step too far..

Not on your list, but if they were standing in my constituency I would vote for the English Democrats. If not, then not sure - it would depend on who the candidates were. I'd hate to not vote, but if it was a choice between the big three, UKIP and Greens I'd be reluctant to vote for any of those.

Andy Coulson

Is he still in Prison??

Seems it's always the biggest pillocks that get the job as communications people within major parties. Alastair Campbell being the number 1, with Coulson the clown not too far behind.

I was merely laughing at the "non-dom" Labour comments regarding his appointment, considering it's the big Labour strategy at the moment.

Is he still in Prison??

Seems it's always the biggest pillocks that get the job as communications people within major parties. Alastair Campbell being the number 1, with Coulson the clown not too far behind.

I was merely laughing at the "non-dom" Labour comments regarding his appointment, considering it's the big Labour strategy at the moment.

they need to question him about it and see if he toes the party line,

the point is a right wing paper will find somthing out and plaster it then a left wing paper will do the same,

its all corrupt back handers and big corparations run this country

If you went to the USA and worked for 2-3 months for your UK company, would you expect to pay tax to the USA?

It's a non story.

I agree, I wouldn't.

But it's not a non-story if Labour's economic plan is to remove this - thus making it a story. What's good for the Labour party isn't good for anyone else.

It's come to light that Emily "anyone with an English flag is racist" Thornberry bought a housing association property and rents it out. But she's against the Tory policy re Right to Buy for anyone else to buy it for themselves to live in. But she can buy housing association stock to rent out.  

No idea whether you read the story in the link, but the Tory election equivalent is an Aussie who pays tax in Britain and in Australia.

Trust me, I criticise all parties if it's merited, but the Labour party bring it on themselves so easily with the "do as I say, not as I do" motives.

I agree, I wouldn't.

But it's not a non-story if Labour's economic plan is to remove this - thus making it a story. What's good for the Labour party isn't good for anyone else.

It's come to light that Emily "anyone with an English flag is racist" Thornberry bought a housing association property and rents it out. But she's against the Tory policy re Right to Buy for anyone else to buy it for themselves to live in. But she can buy housing association stock to rent out.

No idea whether you read the story in the link, but the Tory election equivalent is an Aussie who pays tax in Britain and in Australia.

Trust me, I criticise all parties if it's merited, but the Labour party bring it on themselves so easily with the "do as I say, not as I do" motives.

I'm no fan of that woman either,but even the 'Torygraph' think it's a bad policy by the Tories.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11535234/Extending-the-right-to-buy-is-economically-illiterate-and-morally-wrong.html

Bill is one of those that if you stuck a red ribbon on a dog turd, the dog turd would get the vote.

Me! My constituency has a Tory MP called Ian Liddel Grainger, he's as useful as that Dog Turd.

As for my vote, it goes on who has the best chance of getting that useless pile of shit out!

Me! My constituency has a Tory MP called Ian Liddel Grainger, he's as useful as that Dog Turd.

As for my vote, it goes on who has the best chance of getting that useless pile of shit out!

Mine is Tessa Munt, unfortunate name but brilliant constituency MP and works for her constituents, She is Lib Dem, Tory hopeful appears to be a 'laddee dah Gunner Graham type' Agree about Liddel Grainger, bit of a t*t head

Archived