IGNORED

The Official Colchester United V Bristol City Match Day Thread

0-3 against a shower of shit like Colchester I could accept in the past with the many godawful teams we've had but this group of players should have had this wrapped up by now. Not acceptable, even as a one off, but its not over yet. We still have enough in the tank to beat such a poor side.

Edited by Kim_il_sung
  • Like 1

0-3 against a shower of shit like Colchester I could accept in the past with the many godawful teams we've had but this group of players should have had this wrapped up by now. Not acceptable, even as a one off, but its not over yet. We still have enough in the tank to beat such a poor side.

Don't worry me babber.. it will not end up 0-3. ;)

WUM

Im not a windup merchant, would you really completely write off our chances of getting something from this? Remember Coventry last year? OK we still lost but we recovered from a 3-0 deficit and we were an awful team then. Colchester are in the bottom four for a reason - because they are a terrible team.!! One good half doesnt change that. COME ON CITY!!!

Edited by Kim_il_sung

Title winning teams don't get tonked by the likes of Colchester. MK Dons showing us how to do it again today. They don't mess about 'managing games' - they go for the jugular and kill teams off.

I fear Wembley is going to get to us. Thank god Swindon are losing at the mo.

Edited by Cardy

Title winning teams don't get tonked by the likes of Colchester. MK Dons showing us how to do it again today. They don't mess about 'managing games' - they go for the jugular and kill teams off.

I seem to recall Chelski getting tonked by Bradford.. 5hit happens squire. Get over it... we may yet come back its only HT.

I also seem to recal MK getting tonked this season.. perhaps sort your facts outs before one can water all over your argument.