IGNORED

So Is It

Go Junior GO

eight or nine more wins we need for promotion would love to get the win to be sure v swindon i know this means winning every game between now and then tho

Depends on other results and outcomes of "6 pointers" between teams at the top, so it's impossible to say.

It is possible that beating Swindon could open up an irretrievable gap on 3rd place and seal promotion though. How sweet would that be..!!

I am absolutely convinced that 94 points will be enough, which means W8 D3 L3, but it is quite possible that a lower total will do it.  If we only needed 92 it would be W7 D4 L3.  Surely we can do either of those - looking at our fixtures we SHOULD (yes, I know we won't) win the next seven on the spin!

I am absolutely convinced that 94 points will be enough, which means W8 D3 L3, but it is quite possible that a lower total will do it.  If we only needed 92 it would be W7 D4 L3.  Surely we can do either of those - looking at our fixtures we SHOULD (yes, I know we won't) win the next seven on the spin!

Doesn't mean a thing.

Depends on other results and outcomes of "6 pointers" between teams at the top, so it's impossible to say.

It is possible that beating Swindon could open up an irretrievable gap on 3rd place and seal promotion though. How sweet would that be..!!

Just not going to happen.

We could get to the total that eventually sees us up on that date. With five games left, to be 'promoted' on that day we would also need to be 16 points clear of third, almost fantasy.

Just not going to happen.

We could get to the total that eventually sees us up on that date. With five games left, to be 'promoted' on that day we would also need to be 16 points clear of third, almost fantasy.

It's already 7 points, so it's not inconceivable.

I never said it was likely, just that is a possibility.

See my l1 table post earlier - 95 would guarantee the title for the past 10 seasons

Archived