IGNORED

February Was A Good Month In The End.

Loderingo

Despite losing a couple of games we have actually gained ground on MK and Swindon

At the end of Jan we were a point behind MK and level with Swindon with 2 games in hand.  We are now 8 and 9 points ahead respectively having played the same number of games.

We were 7 points ahead of Preston with 2 games in hand and are now 8 points ahead having played 1 game more.

We were 15 points ahead of  Sheff U having played the same number of games.  We are now 17 points ahead having played a game more

Not only have we gained points on MK and Swindon but they are running out of time to catch us.  Only 13 games left.

Despite losing a couple of games we have actually gained ground on MK and Swindon

At the end of Jan we were a point behind MK and level with Swindon with 2 games in hand.  We are now 8 and 9 points ahead respectively having played the same number of games.

We were 7 points ahead of Preston with 2 games in hand and are now 8 points ahead having played 1 game more.

We were 15 points ahead of  Sheff U having played the same number of games.  We are now 17 points ahead having played a game more

Not only have we gained points on MK and Swindon but they are running out of time to catch us.  Only 13 games left.

Got me humming this.

It has felt a long tough month, but the last seven games, 4w, 1d, 2l, whilst it has not felt great means 13 points from those 7, which will do!

What is also interesting from your numbers is we have clearly played more games than the others. That is showing in some tiredness, but is getting to the stage they now have to play catch up fitting in the games.

Risk attached to it, but looks like we have crammed them in now, where the games look a little easier. We play less in April compared to some, when the games look harder. If we can just keep if together for three more weeks...

At the end of Jan we were a point behind MK and level with Swindon with 2 games in hand. We are now 8 and 9 points ahead respectively having played the same number of games.

We were 15 points ahead of Sheff U having played the same number of games. We are now 17 points ahead having played a game more

Not only have we gained points on MK and Swindon but they are running out of time to catch us. Only 13 games left.

I ******* love this post!!

Thanks for allaying my, apparently irrational fears!!

At the start of the month I think it was 3 wins would keep us top regardless, because of how many games other teams had to play - I'd have taken that, it was important to get through a number of games remaining top (even if it was by the skin of our teeth)

As it happened, the other 2 also lost games & I think not losing to MK was vital

As much as it would be nice to see a 1-2 of us & PNE I don't think they'll do it - they beat us earlier in the season but have dropped some even stranger points than us this year

...20 minute delay at deepdale, both teams need a point to secure promotion due to other results, play might conveniently grind to a halt, it would be great to celebrate together after '98 & '00 when one or other of us finished a promotion season at each other's ground...

I have a feeling it won't be that simple!

Archived