IGNORED

Peter Beagrie Is Complimentary About City!

Loderingo

"I fully expect City, with Aaron Wilbraham now fit and firing again and Kieran Agard also off the treatment table and on the pitch, to garner enough points in the next four league games in March to secure the title."

I have a feeling we'll need more than 12 more points to secure the title.

And this is my point relating to the 'resources' thread

It's not how much SC has been given to spend, he's spent it well. Clubs have got promoted using free transfers. It's not about what you've got, it's about how well you use it (as the actress said to the bishop)

Port Douglas, a beautiful place. I remember eating at a restaurant there where a giant Grouper fish would come for its tea at about 6pm(ish ???). Is he still around?

That'll be George, he's still around and rumoured to be City through and through.....

Port Douglas, a beautiful place. I remember eating at a restaurant there where a giant Grouper fish would come for its tea at about 6pm(ish ???). Is he still around? 

Sounds like Beeses Tea Rooms on the Avon Nr ANNAM. (or as the posh uns in Bristol call HANHAM ) Trouble is the best fish I ever caught on the Avon was a Roach. B*****y depressing though when its raining :badmood:

The article above is full of made up guesswork.

It says we've sold 4,000 of our additional 5,000 tickets, which is simply not true as that would mean we'd sold 43,000 in advance - which we haven't.

Then it says Walsall got an away draw - the game was at their place.

Last but not least, it's written by "off the boil" Beagrie.

Archived