IGNORED

Preston Away

Rob k

M5 and M6 Twice in a week for me as Oldham away on Good Friday should be a big turnout, with the Swindle fixture stuck in the middle as well.

The squad will have a long weekend in the North.

Leave Bristol on Thursday, play PNE Saturday, and stay up there for the Bradford City game on Tuesday evening.

Two big and hard away games. Let's hope the Valley Parade pitch is firmer than it was yesterday for their cup tie.

The squad will have a long weekend in the North.

Leave Bristol on Thursday, play PNE Saturday, and stay up there for the Bradford City game on Tuesday evening.

Two big and hard away games. Let's hope the Valley Parade pitch is firmer than it was yesterday for their cup tie.

Regarding Bradford away on the Tuesday we all ought to be hoping they beat Reading in the cup, as a semi final at Wembley would only be four days after our visit and their minds would surely be elsewhere

Beat us and win their game in hand and they are just 4 points behind which they may make up if their terrific form continues.

Yeah not saying it can't happen. Just can't see us dropping enough points in the form we're in. They're in a wonderful run of form and have hit it at the right time though, so anything's possible.

Don't forget we have got away games at the following which won't be easy:-

Oldham

Bradford

Chesterfield

Preston

Still a long way to go

Absolutely. I've been a City fan long enough to know that if anyone is capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, it's us!

I've just never felt so confident in a team and a manager, and it's a nice feeling. It's not arrogance or complacency, just an utmost faith that we will be professional enough to do what is necessary to see the job through.

Frankly I think we could lose to them and it'll be irrelevant as i don't see how they can accumulate the required difference in points.

I agree totally, but I believe any hopes of the title for them must largely depend upon them defeating us.

I doubt they are even thinking about us though tbh. Even IF they win their game in hand it's still effectively an 8 point gap.

Claiming 2nd is ask they well be interested in now, just as we would be were the roles reversed.

Yeah not saying it can't happen. Just can't see us dropping enough points in the form we're in. They're in a wonderful run of form and have hit it at the right time though, so anything's possible.

If they did beat us and reduced the gap to 4 points, that's only a couple of draws for us and they've caught up. Not probable, but entirely possible. Avoiding defeat at Deepdale should be enough to keep them at bay.

The Bill Shankly Kop holds around 6k, however the first few rows are covered due to some weathering so the amount of seats available is around 4500. I suspect you ll receive an initial allocation of a couple of thousand and then more if and when you (which I assume you will) sell them.

The Bill Shankly Kop holds around 6k, however the first few rows are covered due to some weathering so the amount of seats available is around 4500. I suspect you ll receive an initial allocation of a couple of thousand and then more if and when you (which I assume you will) sell them.

Great thanks. Assuming the game is critical as it appears it will be I can see us selling whatever you give us!

The Bill Shankly Kop holds around 6k, however the first few rows are covered due to some weathering so the amount of seats available is around 4500. I suspect you ll receive an initial allocation of a couple of thousand and then more if and when you (which I assume you will) sell them.

Weathering....???

Archived