IGNORED

Preston Away

Rob k

Beat us and win their game in hand and they are just 4 points behind which they may make up if their terrific form continues.

A few were saying the same about Sheffield United not so long ago. They were going to go on some run of about 15 wins in 17 matches because their run-in was a piece of p1$$...............on paper!! Hasn't materialised though. If Preston were to average two points per game from hereon in (a reasonable assumption for a Promotion chasing side and a slight improvement on what they have managed so far) we would be left to get 15 points in 11 matches to stay ahead of them. If we were to average two points per game (less than our season average so far and allows us to lose three games in the last eleven) they would be left needing 11 wins and a draw in their last twelve to beat us.

Thinking about it we're in decent shape!!

Man Utd had the whole end for the cup game recently, albeit with a few sections netted off so Virgin Trains could advertise there.

For some reason the seats have degraded and apparently aren't fit for use which is why they have been netted off.

There was an article in one of the rags, Daily Mail i think suggesting that it was a recent thing and only done so Virgin, who became our sponsors this season, could advertise. This simply isn't true. They ve been netted off the last couple of seasons. Its the same on the Town End opposite the BSK.

Seemingly the cost to repair them just haven't been worth the while which considering we re a division 3 club makes sense. Apart from Man Utd, who else was going to sell our away end out this season?

Given the potential of our fixture, I wouldn't be surprised if you manage to bring 4500, however there's not a chance you ll get 6k tickets simply because they aren't available to give! :laugh:!

However, it should be a decent game! Kinda hope at that point in the season, the result is irrelevant!

For some reason the seats have degraded and apparently aren't fit for use which is why they have been netted off.

There was an article in one of the rags, Daily Mail i think suggesting that it was a recent thing and only done so Virgin, who became our sponsors this season, could advertise. This simply isn't true. They ve been netted off the last couple of seasons. Its the same on the Town End opposite the BSK.

Seemingly the cost to repair them just haven't been worth the while which considering we re a division 3 club makes sense. Apart from Man Utd, who else was going to sell our away end out this season?

Given the potential of our fixture, I wouldn't be surprised if you manage to bring 4500, however there's not a chance you ll get 6k tickets simply because they aren't available to give! :laugh:!

However, it should be a decent game! Kinda hope at that point in the season, the result is irrelevant!

We hope so too, I think there's a consensus amongst our lot that we want you to come up with us!

I'm hoping the job will be done by Swindle (6th April).

Ditto BS15_RED's comment, I speak for myself but would love us up as Champs but you in second.

MK and Swindle are deplorable whereas PNE are a proper football club.

I'm hoping the job will be done by Swindle (6th April).

Ditto BS15_RED's comment, I speak for myself but would love us up as Champs but you in second.

MK and Swindle are deplorable whereas PNE are a proper football club.

We'd need an 19 point gap by the end of our game with them so need to gain 4 points over our games until then, not unthinkable considering we have an extra game over them before we play them, banana skins for me look like Barnsley and Oldham whereas they have MK at home and Doncaster away. We'd need to gain 4 points then win against Swindon to go up on the day against them if I'm correct.

Archived