IGNORED

New Cardiff Badge

BobbyC

Does anyone know if they're still able to broadcast their home games live on terrestrial television in South East Asia?

If not then in all reality it would seem they've simply given up on the market they were looking for. 

I'm suprised their fans didn't boycott the games a bit more, thus allowing Tan's reign to continue. If a similar thing ever happened at City, I'd like to think Ashton Gate would be empty in protest.

One of my Welsh associates previously had a season ticket at 'Diff. When they became red he gave it up and hasn't been since.

I swear that is a Chinese dragon  :facepalm:

It definitely does look like a Chinese dragon to me.

I believe in the medieval times but can't remember which king it was, the English had two banners; one red and one white. The king preferred to use the white one in his battles, so the Welsh archers who fought alongside him took the red banner as their own and it became their national flag. I read it somewhere but I am sure the welsh will disagree.

Also we had the great golden dragon of the great kingdom of Wessex, which Bristol was apart of too. Anyway I think all dragons are originated from snakes and lizards in medieval times. The local villagers used to think they were from the devil and they employed knights to get rid of them. This is where St. George comes in, I don't think it was very macho of St. George killing a snake so they made it out to be bigger than it actually was.

It definitely does look like a Chinese dragon to me.

I believe in the medieval times but can't remember which king it was, the English had two banners; one red and one white. The king preferred to use the white one in his battles, so the Welsh archers who fought alongside him took the red banner as their own and it became their national flag. I read it somewhere but I am sure the welsh will disagree.

Also we had the great golden dragon of the great kingdom of Wessex, which Bristol was apart of too. Anyway I think all dragons are originated from snakes and lizards in medieval times. The local villagers used to think they were from the devil and they employed knights to get rid of them. This is where St. George comes in, I don't think it was very macho of St. George killing a snake so they made it out to be bigger than it actually was.

Actually quite interesting. I have a passion for our local heritage. Without being untopical, we were what is considered to be Outer Wessex, or that would have been our shire. Red dragon on a yellow pitch. Or that is what I was always told, but I'm probably wrong.

Am very tem

I'm suprised their fans didn't boycott the games a bit more, thus allowing Tan's reign to continue. If a similar thing ever happened at City, I'd like to think Ashton Gate would be empty in protest.

One of my Welsh associates previously had a season ticket at 'Diff. When they became red he gave it up and hasn't been since.

Ahem, totally agree.

Just as well our fans don't sit back and be told what's what by men in suits, eh?

Am very temAhem, totally agree.

Just as well our fans don't sit back and be told what's what by men in suits, eh?

Juding from the progress made in the fans meeting last night over flags etc. I would say no, we certainly don't sit back and get told what to do

Archived